Chapter Three - Passionate love

I almost thought I didn't know what I wanted. 

Ares and Josh were two different people. Obviously, they both shared different personalities. 

Ares was rough and dominant and Josh was sweet and humble. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop comparing them in my mind. 

I was pretty sure I only wanted Josh but whenever I was near Ares, I couldn't think straight. He had a way of luring me into wanting him again. I kept telling myself that I didn't want him and I didn't love him anymore, but that was bullshit. I loved him and I hated myself for it. It's been almost three years since I left him, and the feelings kept growing stronger. 

How can I be in love with someone who killed a man in front of me, knocked me out, kidnapped me and forced me to become his submissive? Did I have a mental illness? 

Ares made me question my feelings for Josh. I liked Josh very much and I could imagine us getting married in the future. It was very hard to imagine a life with Ares. If we were together, I would probably have to be watching my back all the time. If people were after him, they might come after me too. Our son's life would be in constant danger with a dangerous father like Ares. I just couldn't take the risk. Plus, how did I know he would be capable of treating me right this time? Has he really changed?

The front door slammed shut and I jumped  in fright. I got up and rushed into the living room where I saw Josh storming further into our house. My brows furrowed in concern when I noticed the anger on his face, 

"Babe?"

He ignored me as he continued to walk up the stairs. I chased after him as I called, 

"Josh, Josh, are you okay?"

He stopped abruptly and turned around as he dashed me a fake smile but I could still see the rage in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine,"

I cocked a brow, "You don't look fine to me. What's wrong?"

He huffed miserably, "Your ex is what's wrong!"

My brows furrowed in confusion, "My ex? Carter?"

He rolled his eyes in annoyance, "No, Ares."

My breath hitched in apprehension. "What happened? What did he do?"

His jaw clenched as he remembered the events between him and Ares, "I was at the store down the street, and he approached me with two other guys."

"What did he say?"

Josh glared at me before he forcefully looked away, "He said I am no good for you and I am worthless and that you are still in love with him and he will try everything in his power to get you back,"

My jaw dropped in shock, "How dare him! He really said that?"

"Yes," He muttered. 

"I am going to his house right now! He will not get away with this!"

Josh grabbed onto my arm gently, stopping me from stomping away, "Please don't. Just forget about it,"

A deep sigh left my lips as I looked into his angry eyes, "Are you sure?"

He nodded stiffly, "Positive. I just have one question,"

"What's that baby?"

He turned his body towards me and stared deeply into my eyes as if searching for an answer before asking the question, "Are you still in love with Ares?"

My eyes widened involuntarily and my breath hitched as I stared blankly into his awaiting eyes. 

"Um," My throat clogged up as I tried to speak. Come on, girl. Pull yourself together. 

"No, I do not love Ares anymore," I finally said. 

"Are you sure?"

I smiled at him and reached out to hold his face in my palms. I stared deeply into his sweet eyes and cooed, "You are the only man I want,"

He grinned from ear to ear before he joked in his Jamaican language, "Good, cause me did a wonder if me did haffi kill him fi you. (Good, because I was wondering if I would have to kill him for you),"

A heartful laugh left my lips as I shook my head at him, "You have a great sense of humor,"

He smirked, "Yeah? You know what else is great about me?"

I returned his smirk with one of my own as I leaned into him, "What is?"

"This great cock that I want to stuff inside you right now,"

My panties moistened as a soft moan escaped my lips. God, that fucking accent always had me weak. 

He wrapped his arms around me before lifting me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he planted his lips on mine. My eyes fluttered close as he brought me into our bedroom. Gently, he laid me down, my legs still wrapped around him. 

Not removing his lips from mine, he pulled his zipper down and pulled out his hard cock. He then professionally swept my panties aside before he slowly entered my wet pussy. 

"Josh," I moaned as he continued to buck his hips into me. 

"Yeah, baby?" He groaned, his eyes locked on me. 

"That feels so good,"

"Mmmhmm," He hummed as he plunged deeper into my core. 

He pulled my shirt up before leaning towards me and taking my nipple into his warm mouth. He suckled on my breasts like a starving toddler, driving me crazy.

Even though we just started, I could feel my climax approaching and my screams got louder. His thrusts went faster and harder and soon we climaxed at once, moaning each other's names. 

Before I met Josh, this was what I longed for - sweet and passionate love.