Chapter Eight - Tease

I knew I fucked up horribly. Ares had trust me enough to share with me what happened with  Arielle. I knew how heartbroken he was when he had to kill the first woman he ever loved. I knew he regretted it very much; But, somehow, I couldn't stop myself yesterday. 

I didn't think before I spoke and now he was probably depressed and maybe even mad at me. I knew what I did was fucked up and that is why I was currently on my way to his house to make it up to him. I didn't know how I'd do it but I needed to let him know how sorry I was. 

With a deep breath, I knocked loudly on his front door. A few seconds later, the door opened revealing an annoyed Ronny. 

When he saw me, his face lit up and he grinned. Oh, he was such a big baby. 

"Hi, Ronny," I greeted. 

"How are you doing, Kat?" His rough voice asked. 

"I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm alive," He chuckled with a casual shrug.

I giggled before I inquired, "Is Ares around? I am here to see him,"

"Of course you are," He muttered with a smirk, "Yeah, come in,"

He let me in and I glanced around but I didn't glimpse the man I was looking for. 

"He's upstairs," Ronny pointed out and I nodded in response. 

Nervously, I climbed up the stairs to his bedroom. The door was closed and I released another deep sigh before I knocked. 

"Who is it?" He yelled from the other side. 

"Uh, me."

I facepalmed myself, as I scolded myself about how dumb I was. 

There was a long pause and with each second that passed, my nervousness kept increasing. I was about to turn and walk away when he said, "Come."

I opened the door and walked in, where I saw him laying on the bed, scrolling through his phone in nothing but a pair of grey fucking boxers. The huge bulge between his muscular thighs made me gulp anxiously. How could one human being be so attractive?

"Hi," I greeted, my voice coming out a little shakily. 

"How may I help you?"

"I came to apologize,"

"About what?"

"For...for what I said yesterday. I didn't mean it,"

He stared at me through cold, green eyes, "Then why did you say it?"

"Cause...I was angry. I was mad at you,"

He sat up and pushed his back against the headboard, "Why were you mad at me? I've done nothing wrong,"

I shrugged as my head fell. I felt so stupid, "I know. It's just that anytime I am around you, I lose my senses and I cheat on my man,"

"Then leave Josh and come to me so you won't cheat anymore," He suggested bluntly. 

I looked at him worriedly, "I can't do that,"

He rolled his eyes as he hissed his teeth in annoyance, "You don't even know what you want, do you?"

I sighed, "I know now that I want you and I can't deny it anymore. But, I want Josh too,"

"Then why not have us both?" He blurted out surprising both of us.

"You...you wouldn't mind? I stuttered. 

He stood up with a sigh, "Of course I would mind. I can't bare the thought of you being with another man, but if this is what you must do for me to have you then I'll take it,"

I smiled sweetly at him. I could tell how much he really wanted to be with me, but there was no way I could manage being with two men at once. How would I find the time for being with both of them without Josh knowing? Plus, I didn't like the idea of cheating. Cheating was an unfair act and I knew how it felt to be cheated on. It is one of the most heartbreaking thing in the world of relationships. Nevertheless, I decided to think about it though. 

"I'll think about it," I said. 

He walked towards me with a small smile playing on his lips, "Thank you."

Standing behind me, he whispered in my ear, "It's time for your punishment." 

"What am I being punished for?" I asked in confusion. 

"You will be punished for the behavior you portrayed yesterday,"

"But you are not my dominant anymore," I whispered nervously. 

"We never terminated the contract," He spoke, and I could hear the evil smirk in his voice. 

He walked away, entering his bathroom. 

My heart began to race as I waited there. I never believed we would be doing any BDSM activities again after I left. I didn't know how to feel about it...but I was a tad bit excited. 

He returned to the bedroom carrying a small, silver toy that was shaped like a bullet and a pair of pink handcuffs.

I swallowed. 

"Remove your skirt and get on the bed," He ordered. 

"Yes, master." I replied, biting back a grin. 

I did as he had demanded. I knew he was going to handcuff my hands to the bed so I raised my arms and he smiled and said, 

"Good girl,"

I giggled sweetly. 

After he handcuffed my hands to the headboard, he pressed a button on the sex toy and it began to make a vibrating noise. It was a vibrator. My eyes widened in excitement. 

"I have never used a vibrator before,"

"Today is your lucky day," He said in a monotonous tone. 

It seemed I was the only excited one. 

He placed the vibrating bullet on my clitoris beneath my panties and the sensation filled my body almost immediately. He sat in the sofa across me and threw his leg casually over the other. 

My hands began to pull at the restraints as the vibrations swarmed my core. My body shook with pleasure as I whined my hips subconsciously. I stared into Ares' lustful eyes as I bit my lips seductively. 

As I whined my hips, my panties pulled against the vibrator adding a more intense pleasure. I moaned uncontrollably as the pleasure got even more intense. I could feel my climax approaching but I wanted more. I wanted Ares to fuck me as hard as he wanted to, but he only watched me with a knowing smirk on his lips. He knew I was beginning to suffer from his sexual wrath. 

"Ares, please," I begged. 

"Please what?" He teased. 

"Please...please take me. I want...want you," I stuttered as the vibrations interrupted my pleas.  

My panties were soaked and my clitoris was throbbing painfully. I needed to feel him so badly. I had never felt like this before and it was killing me. 

He chuckled as he rose from the sofa. He stood beside me and watched as I squirmed uncontrollably.  Suddenly, he grabbed my neck and kissed me harshly. 

"Never talk about Arielle again," He growled. 

"Yes, sir," I choked out. 

He released me before he untied my arms and removed the bullet from my panties.

He switched it off and I released a breath of relief. My clitoris was throbbing but I was still so horny. 

I opened my legs as wide as I could and spoke seductively, "Are you ready to fuck me now, master?"

His gaze fell to my wet panties and he licked his lips lustfully. Then, with a mischievous glint in his eyes, he said, 

"Put your skirt on and go home. I have work to do,"