Cad Bane NSFW Alphabet

A/N: nsfw. my young padawans, begone.

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Aftercare didn't really exist to Cad until the third or fourth time he fucked you. And then he strode out of the bathroom after cleaning himself up and saw you curled up in a little ball on the bed, thighs still trembling, and he physically couldn't stop himself turning around and grabbing a cloth to clean you up before he sat down next to you, slender fingers touching your cheek as he quietly queried if you were okay.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Aside from... other body parts, Cad likes your waist. He likes the way he can tuck an arm around it to keep you close, he likes the way he can possessively curl his fingers around it to make sure everyone knows you're his, he likes the little gasp you try to stifle when he grabs it, pulling your back flush against his hard chest. Also, he likes your hair, and since he doesn't have any, it's always been a source of interest for him. It's so soft, and the thought of the way you choke on your moans when he tangles his fingers in it and yanks your head back while he pounds into you from behind is enough to make his mouth water.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Since he's a duros, he lasts long. Like, in the minimum time it takes for him to cum, you cum twice. And that's minimum. Quantity wise, maybe a little bit more than a human, but not that much more, since although Duros tend to be a little taller (and longer) than humans, their balls are about the same size.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Even though he's willing to kill someone for wearing the same hat as him, and he always gripes when you steal his, he kind of wants to see you stroll into a bar or somewhere public wearing it, just so he can see everyone's reaction. The simple idea of you wearing something that's his just is really fucking attractive to him, because firstly it marks you out as his, and secondly, it sets you apart from the rest, shows everyone if they become your problem, they become his, too.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

In terms of winning someone over, Cad's flirtatious in a rough, offhand, callous, extremely teasing way, only softened by the near mocking pet names he throws at you - and somehow it's still effective. However, once he knows you, once he trusts you (which takes a considerably long time) he eases off, and can actually be quite charming. In terms of sex, well, he knows how to make you cry his name in pleasure and that's all he really gives a shit about with you.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Anything where he has control. As a bounty hunter, he's a bit of a control freak, since on a hunt, it's best if you have complete command over the situation. As well as this, being a hunter means he has no idea what soft and gentle mean, and he definitely had no clue what trust meant before he met you. And generally, it's better to be on top if you're not sure whether the person you're fucking will stab you in the back or kiss you on your lips, so by the time you were the person he was fucking, it'd become a bit of a habit.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Cad, although he's got a plethora of dirty jokes, and although he likes your sweet laugh, and although he likes the rush that washes through him when you smile and he knows he's the one who caused it, has no time to be goofy. The only things you'll hear from him when he's inside you is his general grunts and groans, dirty talk, and the occasional word of praise he can't help but let fall from his lips, if only to see the hazy smile that overcomes the glaze in your eyes when you hear his rough voice.