Kit Fisto NSFW Alphabet

AKJHTUYIADUH HAVE YALL SEEN HIS CHEEKBONES IN THIS PICTURE *faints*

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

So fucking soft. Softer than soft. He's so gentle and sweet, it's literally heart melting how tenderly he handles you, as if you're a goddess that he won't dare touch in case he'll manage to somehow ruin your beauty. That only lasts so long, though - once you start playing with his sensitive tendrils he'll collapse on top of you, rubbing his face against your skin like a loth cat, his eyes closed as he basks in the feel of you.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of their partner's)

Your hair - it's undeniably soft, and as a Nautolan, he doesn't have any, so it's always been a wonder to him. He likes tugging at it gently; sometimes he does it to get your attention, sometimes to tilt your head back when he's feeling a little bit more dominant (if you get what I mean).
Or, your lekku/tendrils if you're a Nautolan, Twi or Togruta or another species with lekku/tendrils. It means he can communicate you with his pheromones, and they're also extremely sensitive, which he uses to his advantage a lot.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Kit's cum is pale green. If you just glanced at it, you'd think it's white, but it's actually the lightest shade of emerald. He also cums a lot, since he's an aquatic species (if you're swimming around in water, cum is more likely to wash out of you, meaning there has to be more in quantity to increase chances of conception... yeah I'll shut up).

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Kit is always careful with you. He knows your limits, and although sometimes he pushes them a little, he'll never do it without your consent - which is why he's pretty sure this secret is going to stay locked away for a while. He wants to use the Force on you, to fill your body with pleasure without even touching you, to let the very energy that flows through engulf you and make you cry his name.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

For some reason, in my mind, Kit is definitely not a virgin. Not with a smile like that anyway 😂. Although he doesn't exactly go around fucking anyone he happens to meet on the streets, he hasn't had a relationship where it isn't just a sort of 'friends with benefits' sort of deal until you.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Kit is a switch, but he does tend to err on the more dominant side. He doesn't have a position he absolutely favours - there are things he likes about all of them, and he tends to switch them up. For example, the view of your ass and access to your neck when he fucks you from behind, the way he can hook your legs over his shoulders to hit a different angle in missionary, or the way your legs wrap tightly around his waist when he takes you against a wall.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Okay, so let's get this straight. Kit Fisto never fails to fell you with his signature smile while he's fucking you as if he's not grinding his cock into you, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's making jokes. He's never too serious, but he's not too goofy either. If you're smiling in the moment, it's more likely to be because of something sweet he's done to make you more comfortable than because of a joke he's cracked.