Rex NSFW Alphabet

so... like... sexy rexy, am i right?

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Rex will have barely pulled out before he's got a damp cloth and is cleaning you up. He is always first to recover, and since he's an absolute sucker for cuddles, once he's made sure you're comfortable and has followed every single one of your requests to the letter, he'll jump on the bed next to you as if he hasn't just fucked the shit out of you. He'll swoop you up in his arms and nuzzle your hair and press little butterfly kisses on every bit of exposed skin he can reach while he's got his arms tight around you. Basically, Rex is an absolute softie for you.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Rex loves your hands. He loves how small they look compared to his, how they can be covered in rough calluses, and yet you can still touch him softly, a little brush against his cheek or over his knuckles. On himself, he doesn't really know. Rex is a selfless man, he doesn't often think of himself, but if he had to choose, he'd probably say his back, because firstly, you like it - you like the way the muscles ripple under his skin - and secondly, you leave nail scratches criss crossing it in red stripes like those on a loth cat.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Quantity wise, Rex cums a bucket load. He prefers to cum on you; on your stomach or your chest, because it labels you as his and that... well, that sets him on fire, the idea of marking you out as his territory. And of course it's vice versa - he's all yours, and a lot of his brothers have seen the nail scratches all over his back (and they take great joy in teasing him about you).

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Rex actually sort of likes the pain he gets when you dig your nails into his back. He doubts he'd like anything more intense than that, but the mix of pain and pleasure just sets him on fire. And the marks left afterward... Well, those just show that he is definitely taken, and he wears them with pride. He may not admit to this outright, but there's little things he'll do which will suggest he likes it, like the tremor that racks his body when you dig your nails in a little deeper than normal.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Rex is actually pretty unexperienced. He's not exactly a virgin, but his devotion to his brothers and the Grand Army of the Republic definitely outweighed his need for a little fuck here and there before you came along. He's a quick learner, and besides, he loves exploring your body and pleasuring you until your legs shake, so it wasn't too hard for him to figure out what makes you tremble.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Anything where he can see your face and lets you dig your nails into his back. He won't say it outright (it is his dirty secret, after all), but he likes the pain. And of course, the way your eyes roll back in your head when he hits that spot... well, he could look at your face twisted in pleasure like that for the rest of his life and not get bored.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Rex does have his funny moments, but often, even out of the bed, he's pretty serious. It's quite rare for him to make jokes, which makes they all the more funny when he does. So, no, he's not that goofy in the bedroom.

Star Wars Guys x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara