Embo NSFW Alphabet

A/N: embo nsfw alphabet because we dont talk about him enough

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Embo is infinitely gentle with you - he knows how much bigger he is than you, and he won't ever hurt you on purpose (unless you ask him to, wink wink). He was a bit hesitant at first, but when you scooted over to his side of the bed and wrapped your arms around his neck, he found you enchanting and now he can't stop cuddling you.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Embo doesn't often think of his body, but  if you asked him, he'd probably give it a think, then come up with the answer of his hands. Kyuzos are lanky, so naturally he has long fingers, longer than anyone else you've been with, and he likes to think that he reaches places inside you which no one else has (and you're sure that he has).
On you, well, he's fascinated with the human body in general, but since Kyuzos tend to be quite wiry, he loves your thighs and ass and how soft they are. Plus, your boobs are actually heaven for him. He loves when you wrap your legs around his waist, he loves how he can dig his fingers into your ass and thighs and watch your face twist in pleasure, and he especially likes resting his head on your chest.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

His species produces more cum than humans in general, and quantity wise, he cums more than most of his species. Basically, he cums a lot, and will leave you feeling very full if he does so inside you. He can hold it for pretty long as well, and he almost always refuses to cum if you haven't first (but that's not very hard).

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Embo wants to overstimulate you, to push you to your limits and see how many times he can make you cum. He's already caught glimpses of it, when his fingers stay on your clit for a few seconds too long, and the way you let out a high whine and writhed away made him wonder... He knows that he won't be able to keep this a secret for very long, especially if you show any inclination that you like it.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He's been with quite a few alien and human relationships, but he'd never had a long term human relationship until you. He still knew what to do, but he made sure to look up some stuff on human biology anyway. He wasn't exactly acting like a virgin when the two of you first had sex.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Anything where he can grab your ass or thighs. He also really likes fucking you while holding you up against the wall, because it demonstrates his ability to take care of you in more than one way, and it doesn't take too much effort for him to do so.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Embo's usually pretty serious normally, so he won't make a joke when he's inside you. He's capable of laughing, though. Sometimes, you'll crack a joke or two and he'll let out this cute little chuckle, his glowing yellow eyes dancing.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He doesn't have any hair, but in terms of hygiene, he is very clean. His ship is also clean, since he got tired of tripping up on stuff (it's a long way to fall when you're 1.99 metres up), and also since Marrok would always hide the random items he couldn't be bothered to put away.