Cassian Andor NSFW Alphabet

A/N: requested by Lyn_Luvs_Kacchan2008 - hope you like it <3

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He's literally the softest man ever. Lowkey maybe even a bit clingy, depending on how far into your relationship you are. Will be a total gentleman, will bring you the damp cloth and will shower you in kisses. He will brush your hair out of your face and give you that sweet smile that weakens your knees, and he will one hundred percent cuddle you afterwards. There's a high probability that you'll wake up with him snoring in the exact position you said goodnight to him the night before.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

I don't think Cassian has a body part of his that he really loves, and he doesn't really put that much thought into himself, but after seeing how obsessed you are with little parts for him, he does begin to appreciate his nimble fingers and strong jaw that you tend to lay kisses upon.
Cassian loves all of you, but he loves your eyes especially. As someone with extremely expressive eyes, he knows how hard it is to hide emotions, and he loves how your eyes are the window to your soul. Although some can't read you as easily as he can, he will always be able to figure out what you're feeling with a quick glance.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Surprisingly, Cassian likes cumming on you. On, not in. He can get pretty protective, and the visual affirmation of knowing that you're here with him is just so special to him. And if you scoop some up and taste it he will literally go wild.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Before he got together with you, Cassian had a... vivid imagination. It wouldn't always be dirty, but more often than not, when he hadn't seen you for a while, or if you'd done something that day that was especially attractive, the thoughts would roam until he'd find himself in the shower, one hand fisted around his cock. Now, he's a little more open in telling you that he missed you, but he'll never tell you the extent of how much he thought about you before.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Cassian is pretty experienced. He's definitely had more than a few one night stands for relief on missions, but once he's with you, he's loyal and committed. He knows what to do in the bedroom, and has the places on your body to touch that make your eyes roll back memorised, along with the sounds you make when he does.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

He doesn't mind as long as he can bury his face in your skin and just breathe. Often, having sex with you is a moment of comfort for Cassian; he'll have come back from a mission, or you will have, and he'll have you clutched in his arms whether he's going fast or slow, his breaths coming out in harsh pants as he closes his eyes and breathes in your comforting, familiar scent that simultaneously quickens and slows his pulse.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Cassian does not crack jokes in bed. He barely cracks them out of bed (but when he does they are funny, I promise). He's got this sort of grim determination around him sometimes, as if the only thing on his mind is the chase of your and his release. Other times, he'll hold you tight to him, telling you that he misses you without words, and in those moments, there's no space for jokes, only the warmth of each others' bodies and the weight of each others' gazes.