Darth Maul NSFW Alphabet

A/N: requested by weeb10000 - this is vaguely gender neutral but it was a fuckn struggle writing 'holes' not 'pussy' lmao - ALSO YALL THIS PICTURE?!?!??!?!?!?! ✨TWO SEATER✨??

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Maul is unused to most feelings other than anger, unsurprisingly, so he's shocked by how natural aftercare came with you once he lets down his walls. He thought that maybe it would be tiresome, but found that it was anything but that once he had you cradled in his arms, your head on his chest as he listened to your breathing, your eyelashes fluttering against his skin. Now, he's so damned soft after sex, transfixed and mesmerised by you as he holds you - but only after he's made sure you're comfortable and have everything you want. You like to trace his tattoos with your fingertips, making him shiver.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Maul loves the innocent expanse of your throat. He likes the way you throw your head back against the pillows when he pleasures you, exposing it to him in an unconscious act of submission. It makes his blood absolutely boil that you'd be so vulnerable with him, a deadly Sith Lord.
On him, he likes his tattoos (yes, I know that's not an actual body part). He likes them because they link to his Dathomirian heritage, and also because you fucking adore them. As mentioned before, he savours the way you trace them as if the simple act was the rarest, most exquisite delicacy in the universe. He likes it even more when you kiss them, and it drives him absolutely crazy when you bite them.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Maul likes to mark you up with bites and bruises in the shape of his large handprints, but cumming on you... It makes him feral. It awakes something in him so possessive that sometimes he's left speechless, his amber eyes blazing as he looks down at you, your stomach and tits covered in his cum. Seeing you with his cum on you is enough to make a Zabrak like him almost purr. It's safe to say it also feeds his ego.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Maul is a (the horror of it!) switch. He knows there's nothing wrong with it but ruling Mandalore is kinda tiring and stressful sometimes/j and he just wants to let go and give himself to you. He loves it when you tie him up, even though he pretends it's just to please you, and likes the idea that even though he could easily overpower you, he lets you dominate him because he needs it, more than anything.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Well, the nightsisters were definitely a no, and mostly he was busy with his apprenticeship, but sometimes, when he was sure Sidious wouldn't find out, he'd sneak out to take care of his urges. Some lucky, unknowing souls got a night with a Sith Lord, and they didn't even know about it. He's not extremely experienced, but neither is he a virgin. Emotionally, he doesn't know shit.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying)

Maul usually likes to top, but in the rare occurrence when he's subbing, he prefers for you to ride him. Mainly, though, he likes a position where you can both fight for dominance - he likes how bratty you can be, forcing him to earn his dominance: it's refreshing after having so many people submit to him without question. However, once he's asserted himself, often with teasing, he likes to slam you up against the wall so he can watch your eyes as he fucks you.