3) Outdated

Beast Boy walked towards Terra's room nervously. He raised his fist and knocked. He hoped that her arrival wasn't all just a dream.

"Terra?" he asked. He knocked again. The door opened, and the blonde stood in front of him. He grinned at her. "Just making sure you're still here." He admitted. Terra laughed, and took his hands in hers.

"I'm still here," she replied. Beast Boy was very aware of her hands on his. He could feel his heart beginning to pound in his chest. For a moment neither Titan spoke, then Beast Boy tentatively leaned towards her. Terra inclined towards him, and closed her eyes.

"Get a room," Raven's gravelly voice interrupted them. Beast Boy turned around, and smiled sheepishly at Raven. He opened his mouth to apologize to her, but Raven continued on down the hall.

"Thanks a lot," Terra called out to the Titan's retreating back. "You ruin everything, you demon-spawn!" Beast Boy winced and he thought that Raven tensed a bit at the verbal attack.

"That wasn't very nice," he glanced over at the blonde. An expression of pure hatred was on the young woman's face.

"Well she does," Terra spat out. "Just because she doesn't have a relationship, she thinks that she can ruin the relationships of other people." Beast Boy frowned. Terra glanced at him and leaned against the door-frame. "You can come in if you want."

"Uh, no, that's okay," Beast Boy tripped over his words. Terra glowered. "Let's go to Ben's and get some pie." He suggested.

Terra beamed, "Sounds good." She said.

- Scene Break -

Raven sat gloomily in the Titan's living room. It seemed as though wherever Beast Boy went, Terra immediately followed. They were inseparable. One was rarely without the other. Raven's hatred of Terra and love of Beast Boy contributed to her mood. She had tried meditating, but it hadn't worked. She couldn't concentrate. Raven looked out the windows of the Titan's living room. The day had already passed by. The sun was setting on the horizon.

"Isn't it romantic?" Raven bristled at the sound of Terra's voice. She looked over at the blonde. Of course Beast Boy was at her side, looking at her with a somewhat dopey expression on his green face. Raven tried not to gag.

The two Titans sat down on the opposite couch and watched the sun set. Raven looked over at them and felt a stabbing pain through her heart. Unable to stand it, she stood up and went to the door. She hoped that Beast Boy would notice that she was in the room, but he didn't. He was too wrapped up in Terra to notice. Raven sighed, left the Titan's living room, and headed towards her bedroom. She hoped things would look better in the morning.

- Scene Break -

Beast Boy sat in a field. He noticed that there was nobody else around. He was completely alone. His sensitive ears picked up footsteps coming towards him. He looked up and saw Terra coming towards him.

The blonde sat down beside Beast Boy. He turned to say something to her, but before he could, she kissed him. Beast Boy had never kissed anyone before. He had come close with Terra, but never actually achieved it. The Titans broke from their embrace. Both were a bit breathless. Terra leaned towards him, and he to her, but his hearing picked up movement behind Terra. He looked over the blonde's shoulder and froze.

Raven was standing a few paces behind Terra. Her expression was the most terrifying thing Beast Boy had ever seen in his life. It wasn't that she was angry, quite the opposite. Her dark eyes were filled with tears, and her face looked a paler shade of grey than usual. It was an expression of pain. Raven was the emotionless one, so to see her so upset scared Beast Boy.