5k Special

So since this book has reached 5k, I decided to do a special! It will include info about the characters! Thank you to TheOfficalTrashBag and NyekChevski for encouraging me idea! The pictures aren't obviously mine and with the small background info feature I won't be doing that for the countries because that would be a shit ton of stuff to search and write. (Sorry for the screenshots) I couldn't find a good picture for Malaysia, and I'm so sorry for that, and I found a decent picture for Australia. Please remember their eyes are blank!

Y/N Y/L/N

Appearance: what all you beautiful people look like out there <3

Height: your height

Family: Apollo (son) Benny (?) Sarah (?)

Medical conditions: anything you have (dyslexia, etc) or none.

Little fact: As a world known therapist, she has met with many famous people; including the American president.

Hobby: your hobby or photography :>

Small background info: Y/N grew up on the edge of New York, living in a rather large house with her family. After an incident regarding her family, she devoted her time to studying phycology and emotions. In college, she thought she met the man of her dreams. Soon after she realized she was pregnant with Apollo. As the years go she found herself becoming more successful in her job.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Apollo Y/L/N

Appearance: just a little taller than the average boy, wavy brown hair that sometimes gets in his eyes, Y/E/C eyes, round face, freckles across his cheeks.

Height: 4'3

Family: Y/N (mom)

Medical conditions: None

Little fact: Apollo can't do math for shit. (Literally me) Although he understands the basic math, sometimes the things his school teaches him is too difficult to his capabilities. Daniel, who loves math, usually helps him throughout the week.

Hobby: Music (if you couldn't tell)

Phobia: Batrachophobia. When he was younger, he was walking alongside a creek of his mothers childhood home when he found a bullfrog. Intimidated by its large structure, he started slowly backing away. Seeing the child's brief hesitation the frog leaped and attached to his leg. He's been scarred every since. Also they look hella creepy.

Small background info: It was the world against Apollo and his mother. Just the two of them. Alongside Daniel and Robert. But being gifted by his mothers intelligence he spends his elementary days in a high class school.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

United States of America