Noses

Russia watched the television, along with everyone else a tense silence. The news displayed quietly yet it thundered over all of the other noises for it was so quiet in the room.

All he could think was, 'Shit. Raine is going to be fucking pissed at me.'

"Russia, come here please. Quickly." The honey-like voice called out from the hallway. Russia stopped solemnly gazing at the screen, happy that he now has a distraction, and immediately went to the source.

He met you there, standing with your hands on your hips with a forced smile. "Explain to me, how the ever-loving hell did Kaz get shot? The adrenaline just wore off so now I'm internally freaking out because I just realized he was fucking bleeding out."

He raised a brow. "No one told you?"

"Someone probably did I just most likely forgot."

"Well, us countries don't really get hurt. If we do, we heal very fast even if it seems impossible. The only way we die is if the humans declare our country dead or if we get shot in the head, yeah?"

He looked over to you, seeing if you were paying attention. "Hopefully you are not getting any ideas from this but anyways if something happens in our country in this world we get affected by it. The pandemic? Many of us got terribly ill. So the riot in this country affected my brother, giving him a gun wound. Get it?"

"Okay okay, I think I get it. So if something happens here it affects you guys in your world but you have incredibly fast regenerative healing? Do you know what this means?"

He looked at you warily. "What?"

"You can be a real life superhero."

"Goodbye, I'm going to my brother. Отец мы можем ведёт Казахстана сейчас."

You laughed, reaching out for him. "My love! Don't leave me!"

He smiled, playing along. "No, I am leaving, and don't try to stop me. I'll do as I please."

"But why my love? Is it something, or someone? What did I do wrong?"

"It is..." He paused for dramatic effect. "your sister!"

You gasped daintily, pretending to collapse on the wall. "That is no sister of mine, for I only have a brother!"

"You have been sleeping with my brother this whole time!"

He placed his hand over his chest and mouth, a shocked expression covering his face. However, it was soon replaced by laughter.

You were honestly surprised at how his laugh sounded. It was genuine, loud, almost innocent like, and oh so very contagious.

Both of you were now leaning against each other for support laughing at a dumb scenario y'all just both made up.

It wasn't even a funny enough scenario. Why? Cuz JJ can't think of funny shit off the bat.

"Россия." Both of you quickly straightened up, looking at Soviet holding a sleeping Apollo.

"He fell asleep on sitting bed-"

"Couch." His son corrected.

"I assume it would hurt his neck in the morning," He said, handing you Apollo. You quietly thanked him with a smile.

You looked at the two Russians then back at Kaz's door. "You should go see him. He must be wondering what's taking so long."

"They both nodded at you before leaving. You looked at the sleeping boy thinking, 'my little musician. You always know what's best for me.'