The Aristocats|2

ATTENTION: EVENTS IN THIS SPECIAL DO NOT OCCUR OR MESH INTO THE ACTUAL STORY.

Also, these are what the characters are wearing. These are Y/N, Apollo, Marie, Daniels, and Chiles outfits in the picture above. Obviously Chile has his eyepatch and Y/N is what you look like to hair, skin, and body. It's just the clothes y'all are wearing. I found it on Pinterest

|~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Edgar peeked his head out of the door frame, the moon being the only light to show the features on his face.

Cautiously tiptoeing, the man padded his way out with the yellow-haired boy in his arms. Too far away in his sleep to register what was going on, though knowing someone was happening.

Light steps turned into stumbling when the old man tripped over the metal garbage cans he forgot to take out this morning. Loud clanks followed after as he repeatedly slipped on the floor.

Gaining his balance, he stood straight up and continued walking although this time walking backward not seeing what was in front of him.

Something pointy hit his back. His mind immediately went to the worst thought, he had been caught. A policeman would be right behind him, pointing his gun at him; only waiting to open fire when Edgar turned around.

Quickly raising his free hand, sweat started dripping, his Adam's apple started bobbing, teeth chattering, lips trembling, he turned around only to face the trunk of a tree.

Slightly humiliated, he laughed to himself and went off to his motorcycle with the boy in his arms.

In the sidecar of his motorcycle, he gently placed the boy on top of his mother and near his siblings.

He smiled at the scene, proud of the work that got him here. What he didn't see was blue eyes slightly fluttering open before closing.

Starting up the motorcycle with some backfire, he then went on his merry way.

On the rock-paved road, he passed dimly lit light posts brightening his way. Making a right turn, he kept going until seeing the illuminated words "POLICE" and narrowly made a turn to not be spotted.

I'm in the fucking car with no fucking imagination right now how the fuck do I write this shitty ass chapter when I have no FUCKING WI-FI AND CLUE WHAT THE FUCK I'M DOING.

Now, it was just clear roads. Everyone at this time was asleep, who would spot him?

He could see his reflection out of the clear water, only lily pads blocking the view. Frogs croaking and leaves rustling were the only thing you could hear other than the motor stuttering.

It was almost peaceful. Serene, even.

It was so tranquil that you would feel instantly relaxed although you would have to completely disregard the man kidnapping a family.

In the distance, a man sleeps under a windmill, using the pile of hay near him as a pillow. Though, the sound of engines backfiring woke him up.

He yawns and rubs his eyes, letting his large ears hear for anything else. He turns to his right so he could face the pile of hay. "Lafayette. Hey, Lafayette!"

The man rolled his eyes. "Lafayette!" He exclaimed while swiping at the hay.

Soon, a slightly chubby face of another man popped up from underneath the pile. Slightly annoyed from being woken he glared at the other. "Hey, I'm right here!"

"Listen, wheels approaching." Lafayette, the shorter and paler one, listened after with his equally large ears.

"Oh Napoleon, we let the hounds bite six tires today! They chased four motor cars and a bicycle and a scooter." He exasperated, pointing to the two's dogs who were sound asleep.