Chapter Twelve

𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
Nathan taking
Libby talking
**********************************************
Sᴀʀᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚋𝚢, 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 have a lovely home"I looked down at the ground he makes me nervous.

" Thank you dinner will be ready in a couple minutes" Nathan went into the kitchen and the guy walked toward me and sat down next to me.

" 𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚋𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕" if I could gag I would but I don't want to get on Libby and Nathan's side.

" Yes unfortunately she's a brat at times but she is a good housekeeper and cook she comes in handy" he takes out a cigar and lights it then smokes it.

"𝙷𝚖𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 , 𝚕𝚒𝚋𝚋𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎"? She smiles at him and kisses his cheek.

"That's not a problem call if you need anything"I can't believe she left me in the room with him.

I shift uncomfortable in my chair."𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎 , 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎? I nodded my head yes.

His hand starts to go between my legs I try to move away but he grips my legs he then takes his hand and traces trails up to my panties.

He comes close to my ear as he grips my thigh."𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎" he sent shivers down my body as he gets up I feel my self shaking.

I'm happy he left the room soon after Libby and Nathan bring the food out he comes back in and sits next to me.

"𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚞ghter"?

" She recently turned Eleven" I was so unfocused that I forget anything there all saying surprisingly Libby fills my plate with a lot of food.

I'm not complaining I'm starving just don't know why she's acting nice to me maybe to impress her boss, after everyone is done eating we all head into the livingroom.

" 𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎,𝚒𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 $𝟸,𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛" this man can't be serious.

Nathan was drinking his wine and looking at Libby he nodded."Johnathan are you serious"? She sounded surprised but happy.

He takes out a check and hands it to her."𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎" She gets up and goes through the drawers and gets out a paper then signs it.

She hands it back to Johnathan."All done she's your property now , me and Nathan couldn't be any more happier" Nathan smiles and puts his hands around Libby.

" Thank you again Johnathan this money will help us a lot , we are expecting a baby in a couple months"

What the fudge is happening here this has to be a horrible dream.

" 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 , 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐" This is not a dream this is a nightmare I just hope he's not as worse as them.

**********

Authors note : Here's an update was sick for a couple days hope everyone is having a good day