Chapter Thirteen

Sᴀʀᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ

It's been a whole month sense my foster parents sold me to Johnathan I thought Libby and Nathan was bad but Johnathan is way worse.

He hardly feeds me and when I make a little mess he hits me and when I make a mistake he uses his belt on me I have at least hundred lashes on my back.

But the good thing about being here he's hardly here and I always know when he comes back it's like clock work.

Johnathan isn't very smart I'm able to sneak out the house today before he left he dropped one of his spare keys.

I went into one of his coats hoping to find some cash I found thirty dollars it will do I'm so hungry , there's a pantry twenty minutes from here.

As I'm walking I'm thinking I have to run away after I visit the pantry I can't stay with Johnathan he's dangerous.

Not only does he abuse me he lets other men touch me  sometimes , before I knew it I'm at the pantry I open the door and see lots of yummy desserts.

I can hear my stomach growl I look at the lady at the counter she looks very concerned I don't blame her she can probably she the bruises on my neck.

" Hello dear , what can I get for you" ? I pointed at the vanilla Cupcake and chocolate milk.

I hand her the money and she gives me the food."Here you go love" I smile at her and leave the pantry.

I'm so hungry I eat half my cupcake already something catches my attention I see the woods it looks really scary I know I shouldn't go in the woods but there's something about it.

You ever feel like something is pulling you towards something that's the feeling I finish my cupcake and head into the woods.

It's not to scary plus it's daytime I walk more into the woods and see a little house I walk more closer and it's a little cottage.

I look down on the ground and there's a crown I pick it up and it starts glowing wow it's so pretty I knock on the cottage door no one answers.

I turn knob and the door opens looks like no one lives here and all of a sudden there's a powerful wind it makes me fall down on the floor.

Oww that hurt okay I had enough exploring I opened the door but I wasn't in the woods I was in a meadow.

This doesn't make any sense I was just in the woods I looked at the crown in my hands it was still glowing.