Chapter Twenty Nine

*𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 have cursing *

Josh talking
Alec talking
Zayn talking
**********************************************
Zayn's pov

Josh goes up to Libby, Alec goes up to Johnathan and I go up Nathan we unhook their chains making them fall on the hard ground.

They took everything from us for nine years we missed everything for Sarah, we missed her first words we missed birthdays we missed the moments that we could have shared.

We can never get that back they put Sarah through some much pain and suffering but before we kill them we know someone in our world helped them besides Jane we just don't know who.

Alec growled and banged Jonathan's head against the wall." This is your last fucking chance  who helped you take Sarah"

Jonathan started to cry and tried pleading with Alec but that just made Alec angrier, Alec shifted into his wolf and tore his arm right off.

Jonathan screamed in agony Alec dragged him by his neck and clawed him to death the guards look petrified as they should they knew if they cross us they'll be getting the same treatment.

Josh smells Libby and his eyes turn red Libby starts to cry he goes behind her and I thought he was going to bite her neck and kill her but he does something much worse.

He bites down on her wrist not completely killing her but it's just as bad she's in the worst pain you can think of.

" Please please make the pain stop" Josh goes in front of her and sends her a death glare.

" You deserve so much more than this but the look of you sickens me" he goes behind her and bites on her neck until she falls down to the ground dead.

" Get rid of this mess" the guards take the dead bodies away and me and my brothers checked out Sarah.

She made us all smile she was peacefully sleeping while cuddling her teddy bear we see our mom come in she knows the news about Sarah to.""𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔"

We follow mom into the kitchen." Mom what is it" ?

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜" my mom closes her eyes her body starts to tremble a little.

" 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚊" { 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑}

Mom, what is it"?

" 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢  𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕"

"We will help her through it"

" 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐"

That's the last thing I want for Sarah I want her to live her life happy not scared but if changing her immortal will get rid of the mark me and my brother's are willing to do it.

" 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 , 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝.

" Good there's so many things we have to tell her"

" Mom are you going to hate dad forever I swear it gets so awkward when you both are in the same room"

" 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚠𝚔𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛"

"Mom he did say he was sorry and did you have to hurt that woman"

" 𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛'𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏"

" Serves dad right he'll have to do a lot more than just to apologize to you" mom walked up to me and hugged me.

" 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞" mom hugged all of us and left dad fucked up this time.