Chapter Thirty Nine

𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝖳𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀
******************************************
Sarah's pov

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

" Yes I am but please call me Sarah" I see a girl with a yellow dress on with pigtails in her hair she looks worried.

" 𝖮𝗆𝗀 𝖩𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗄 , 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗆"

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 , 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞" Tara smiles at me and hugs me tight.

" 𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗆 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 , 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗂 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 ?

I chuckled." No no please I may be a princess but I don't really feel like one and I hope people have been saying nice things about me"

" 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 , 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐬"?

"Yes that would be great" me Tara and Jake sat down at the table and started talking getting to know each other.

I found out that Tara and Jake knew each other since they could talk there really close Jake has powers he's a warlock and Tara she has the power to move things with her mind I think it's called Psychokinesis.

Throughout the day has been great I have classes with Tara and Jake I'm so happy I made friends and this fast to before I knew it the last bell rang can't believe the day is over so quick.

" 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧"

" Yes we definitely should , you guys are welcome to come over to the castle anytime I'm sure Alec Zayn and Josh wouldn't mind"

" 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇 , 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 , 𝖻𝗒𝖾"

Tara leaves and me and Jacob head outside I see Zayn Alec and Josh they smile once they see me but Josh gives Jacob a little glare.

" Princess I missed you so much" Why is Josh glaring at Jake.

" Awe I missed you all today , guys this is my new friend Jake"

" 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥" Alec and Zayn were being nice to Jake accept Josh jake was totally uncomfortable.

Jake had to leave his dad picked him up the car ride home was silent I was kinda upset with Josh he was so rude to Jake.

Once we got back home I started going up the stairs." Sarah you are to never see that boy again"

He can't force me not to see anyone." That's not fair and that's not happening"

" Josh we should talk about this in private before you get out of control"

" Sarah I swear if you see him again there will be consequences"

Uhh this is not fair I ran up to my room and shut my door.