Chapter Fourty Six

Josh talking
Alec talking
𝖹𝖺𝗒𝗇 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀
********************************************

Sarah's pov

Okay this is weird my head stopped hurting but I can't open my eyes I feel like I'm not in control of my body, it's like when a person is in a dream.

This can't be a dream I was just in the hospital talking to Josh and Alec I then see a light I get up and everything turns dark but I see someone a lady?

I walk up to the figure and it's a women she's really beautiful she has a white dress on her eyes are blue and hair is blond.

" Hello dear you must have some questions I'm Aurora"

" Yes I do and I'm kinda freaking out , am I dead"? This place was dark but now it looks all pretty almost what heaven would look like.

" Oh heavens no it's not your time , you are meant to be here to know the truth I have the powers of the past present and future"

" I'm here to show you the past  and if you will allow me to"

I nodded yes and she took my hand in hers oh my god I saw everything that happened to me when I was taken the guys were so heartbreaking.

But I also saw when they all adopted me they cared and protected me there just not three guys that took me in there my dads and I never got the chance to say I love them.

I was scared to say it I never told anyone I loved them before I need to tell them I need to wake up." Aurora they went through so much pain , I want to wake up can you help me"?

" Of course wouldn't you want a glimpse of your future though this is a one time thing Sarah"?

As much as I would like to see my future all I want is to see Alec and Josh , Zayn.

" Thank you for the offer but I just want to wake up" she walks away into the distance and everything becomes dark again until a hear a voice.

" 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝗉"

" I love you to Zayn" I looked up at Zayn and he was tearing up I looked at Josh and Alec.

" I love you to Josh and you Alec , I was so scared to say it out loud but i know what each of you went through when I was taken"

" Principessa you made us so incredibly happy we never stoped loving you"

I didn't even notice I was crying until Alec wiped my tears away." Princess what did you mean when you said you know what me and Zayn and Josh went through"?

" When I passed out a women told me what you all went through when I was taken her name was Aurora"

The guys looked at each other then back to me." What is it , who is Aurora"?

" Princess , Aurora is the moon Goddess she's the one who chooses mates"

Hmm I still don't know what a mate is but the guys promised me they would tell me when I get older.

I'm just happy I'm back with Zayn Alec and Josh when I'm with them I feel like I'm home and I never want to be away from them there my family and they always will be.

********************************************

Authors note: Aww I'm so happy for Sarah she's been through so much she got her Happy ending but ... it's not the end the sequel is out it's called " Principessa" hope you enjoyed this book 😊