Chapter Thirty Seven

Alec talking

********************************************

Sarah's pov

I'm super duper excited yesterday Josh Alec and Zayn enrolled me into school I never actually went to a school but when I was about five Libby homeschooled me shocking right.

Libby and Nathan didn't want to get involved with the police so the only option was to homeschool me if they didn't the law would probably have got involved.

But actually going to a school seeing kids my own age is going to feel normal the guys even got me my all kinds of school supplies right now I'm getting ready.

Her outfit below ⬇️

Once I'm dressed I grab my book bag and head downstairs I start looking for Josh Alec and Zayn but I can't see them I see one of my guards Ezra

" Morning Ezra , do you know where the guys are"?

" Good morning Princess Sarah and King Josh and king Zayn are in the office but they will be there to pick you up after school"

"Thank you Ezra and please you can call me Sarah" I smile when I see Alec I run up to him and hug him.

" Morning Princess , are you excited for your first day of school"

" Good morning and yes" Alec goes to the counter and hands me a lunchbox and it has my favorite show on it.

" Are you ready to go Sarah"?

" Yes I am" me and Alec head outside but I don't see his car how are we going to get there he chuckled and backs away from me and shifts into his wolf.

I seen his wolf before but not in a long time his wolf is red and black he comes over to me and licks my cheek I giggle.

Alec lowers himself on the ground so I can climb up he never gave me a ride before once I'm on I grab a hold of him tight.

He doesn't run but he's going at a medium speed this is actually pretty fun I get more comfortable and Alec runs faster until we reach a big building wow this school is huge it's like a palace.

I get off of Alec's back and he shifts back into his human form." Alec that was so much fun"he smiled and handed me my lunchbox.

" I'm happy you liked it , are you ready to go inside" Before I was so happy to go to school but what if people here don't like me or worse what if I don't make any friends.

All these emotions are going through my head until I felt strong arms around my body Alec is holding me." Sarah they will like you and if any one even tries to bully you they'll have to face me Alec and Zayn and believe me they don't want that"

I take a deep breath." Thank you Alec , I'm ready to go in" Alec opens up the door to the school.