Chapter Twenty Four

𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
Josh talking
*******************************************
Sarah's pov

This chocolate looks so good if we weren't making chocolate covered strawberries I could just eat all this chocolate

" 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 , 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜" Anne hands me half the strawberries and I start dipping them into the chocolate while she dips the other half of strawberries in the chocolate.

After we got all the strawberries coated in chocolate we put them all on parchment paper."They look so good I want to eat it" I giggle.

" 𝙼𝚎 𝚝𝚘, 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜" Anne puts the strawberries in the fridge then me and her go in the living-room and sit on the couch.

" Anne can I ask you something"?

"  𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛"

" Do you ever feel like you forgotten something that is very important but just can't remember what it is"?

" 𝙷𝚖𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚜 , 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐"?

"Yes I do and it bothers me I just can't remember and lately I've been having the craziest dreams"

" 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝"?

" The dream always starts the same I'm in a big castle and a mean lady is trying to hurt me as the lady begins to hurt me three people come to my rescue, but it always ends before I can see there face"

I see Anne look into space for a couple seconds that's weird her eyes turned the color black I swear there were brown.

" 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎" Anne leaves and I turn on the tv but I can't stop thinking about my dreams lately.

I get off the couch and was going to go in my room I left my favorite stuffie Zayn gave it to me before him and Alec left I go in my room and see tiger my teddy bear.

I pick him up and leave my room a room down the hallway I never saw it before it's right next to Josh's room.

The door says Princess Sarah I twist the knob and walk in there was a baby crib and stuffies everywhere , the room was purple and pink my two favorite colors.