Chapter Twenty Two

Alec talking
Zayn Talking
**************************************
Zayn's pov

I hear whimpers coming from Sarah's room I open her door and she her crying and yelling I set her hand into mine and she starts to calm down.

" It's ok Sarah I'm here" her eyes open she looks so scared I wonder what she dreamed about.

She starts to cry and I get close to her and hold her." It's alright , your safe" Me holding her makes me feel so calm makes me forget everything all I can think is about her.

I don't need a DNA test to know this is the Sarah we lost years ago Alec knows it's Sarah but fuck Josh is so stubborn he should be here with Sarah.

I see Sarah eyes shut I gently lay her back in bed and cover her up and close her door half way.

I go down to the living room and see Alec sitting on the couch he's looking like he's lost in space I sit next to him." Bro you ok"?

" No before Josh killed Jane I felt her emotions she was lying about something about Sarah , I know Josh doesn't believe this Sarah is ours but she's so similar to our Sarah"

Alec is right this Sarah has the same eyes , she's sweet as can be and me and Alec feel a connection with her , all I wanna do is be with her and let no one hurt her.

" What do you think happened to Sarah"?

" I think Jane was telling half the truth I've been doing some digging but to know more I have to go back to the human world but I don't want to leave Sarah it's like when I'm to far away from her I worry"

" I know the feeling but if we go to the human world we could find out a lot more , maybe us going would give Josh and Sarah to connect"

" Yeah if he gets away from that whore" Alec snickered I really do hate Melissa with a passion she's only using him because she wants to be queen.

She'll never be queen Sarah is our mate she will be our queen I hate that Josh is hiding his true feelings he's only going to hurt him self in the end and if he hurts Sarah I'll seriously kill him brother or not.