Chapter Twenty

Josh talking
Zayn talking
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
**********************************************

Josh's pov

This can't be happening that human in there can't be my Sarah." Zayn that human is not Sarah so why are we even thinking about keeping her"

Zayn came  up to me and shoved me against the wall." You're lying Josh you know it's her your so blind and hurt to see it , why can't you just accept that girl in there is our baby that we lost"

" Zayn we lost our baby she was killed I loved her with everything I blame myself for not protecting her but fuck I can't bring her back"

Zayn growled and walked to the door." She smells like our Sarah did , I know she's ours I'm getting a DNA test"

" Go ahead waste your time"

" You know what I think Josh your scared it's really her , your scared to let her in" Zayn left and slammed the door I looked at the picture with me and Sarah.

Fuck what am I doing my brothers have to be wrong it can't be her I feel my phone buzz and see a text from Mellisa.

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 😘

Yeah I'm on my way x

I need to get out of here I leave the office and see Sarah fall down I run to her and pick her up and set her on my lap." You have to be more careful you could have hurt yourself"

I saw her sob." I'm sorry" I wiped her tears coming down her face why has she affected me and my brother's so much I shouldn't even care what happens to this human.

" Why we're you running"?

" Me and a women were playing hide and seek" I see my mom come out and she smiles at us.

" 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞  𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎 , 𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚣𝚊𝚢𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚌 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎"

She skips down the hall and heads to where my brother's are my mom glares at me." 𝚉𝚊𝚢𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚌 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

"Mom just drop it if they want to keep a human just because it reminds them of the baby we lost they can I'm not wasting my time"

" 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜"?

" Because losing my babygirl was the hardest thing I've ever went through I can't open those old wounds again , just leave it mom" I left and got into my car and headed to Melissa's.