Chapter Fourty Four

𝖬𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀
Josh talking
Alec talking
𝗭𝗮𝘆𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
****************************************

Melissa's pov

After about a hour of me and Alec bickering he let me in once I drop off my little present to that brat my plan will be set but I have to be nice to her but just for a little while.

I glare when I see Sarah on Josh's lap laughing he's mine not hers I calm down and walk over to them." 𝗛𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲 , 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵"

Sarah doesn't look happy to see me but says thanks"

" 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝗴𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸" I hand Sarah the and she takes it and opens it up she looks surprised on what I got her.

" Mellisa this is beautiful thank you" she gives me a small smile hopefully she'll put the bracelet on.

" 𝖭𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖲𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗁 , 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋" My plan is working smoothly before I was leaving I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Josh damn it does he knows something is up.

Stay calm Mel...

" Hey Mel I just wanted to say thanks for being nice to Sarah it means a lot she really likes the bracelet she's wearing it"

I go up to Josh and peck him on the lips." 𝖨𝗆 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝖾 , 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋"

" Alright bye Mel" I leave and go into my car and head to my place once I get there I sit on the couch and call up Derek.

" 𝖧𝗂 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗂 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋"

" Yeah he's ready I hope this doesn't back fire on us"

" 𝖨𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝗍" we both ended the call if this backfires the rogue will just be killed as for Sarah if she doesn't die I will kill her in the future I won't let her steal Josh away.

Josh is all I have left he belongs with me I will get my happy ending