Chapter Thirty Eight

𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
Alec talking
*******************************************
Sarah's pov

Once me and Alec entered the school all eyes were on us or Alec I'm not really sure Alec and I went into a room it's a nice classroom but where's the teacher.

I then hear a meow and see a cat on the table but why would a cat be in a classroom on a desk I look back at Alec and he saw my confused face." Princess this is your teacher Ms Farrah"

I looked back at the cat and she turned into a person wow what was that first she was a cat now she's a human she bows to us." 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕔 , ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙"

" Hello nice to see you again , Sarah miss Farrah is a Animagus she can turn into animals" Wow that's so cool.

"Nice to meet you I'm Sarah"

" ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕚𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕔" I nodded and held onto Alec's hand.

Me Alec and Ms Farrah went out the classroom and went to the first floor Ms Farrah opened the door and there was the cafeteria.

There's so many kids here I'm nervous but I think I'll be fine Ms Farrah gave me my schedule and went back to the classroom

There's so many kids here I'm nervous but I think I'll be fine Ms Farrah gave me my schedule and went back to the classroom." Sarah I don't have to leave I can stick around I know your a bit nervous"

As much as I would love Alec to stay I want to do this myself."I will be fine Alec I'll miss you" he gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

" I'll miss you to Sarah I'll be here in a couple hours to pick you up" I pout when I see him leave why do I always get so emotional when Alec Zayn and Josh leave my side feels like my world is falling apart.

Maybe it's just me.

"𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞" I See three girls and a guy he looks really sad I then see the girl in the middle push him making him fall on the ground that girl is such a bully.

I go up to them and help the guy up." Hey are you ok"?

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮" The girl that pushed him down gave me a glare what is this girls problem.

" Listen since your new I won't make your life horrible but if you ever try getting in my way again it won't be pretty for you" she walks away with her friends she's such a bully.

" 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞"

" It's no problem and I'm Sarah"