Chapter Thirty Four

𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
Josh talking
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
********************
Sarah's pov

It's been almost four weeks since the big secret came out I still can't believe it but I'm happy they told me I learned that this kingdom is Rosewood it's so beautiful here.

I even learned a lot of people here are creatures like vampires werewolves witches and fairies even the guards aren't even human.

The brothers told me I was born here I asked them what I am but they said they would tell me when I'm a little bit older.

I smile and run to Anne I haven't seen her in ages I finally have a grandma and grandpa it's a good feeling me and Anne have been getting close she's like the mother I never had.

Anne is a vampire and David is a werewolf I was scared at first when they told me about werewolves and vampires but I know none of them would hurt me.

" 𝙷𝚒 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎 , 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐"

" It's going good there's a lot more guards around here though I want to explore rosewood but the Josh , Alec and Zayn don't want me going out too much"

" 𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚘𝚖 , 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖"

" Thank you Anne" I see Anne take out  ingredients for the cookies I totally forgot that Anne was coming over today me and her are gonna bake chocolate chip cookies.

" Be right hand Anne just going to use the bathroom"

" 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛" as I was about to head to the bathroom I heard Josh yelling in his office I wonder what's that about I walk to the office door and see him and Mellisa arguing I know I shouldn't listen in.

" 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲, 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲" Josh sighed he looked stressed and tired.

" Mel I don't know how many times I have to say this I'm busy with Sarah you know me and my brothers just got her back"

" 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸" Uhh she's guilt-tripping him I tried to give her a chance but I can't even like her.

Josh eyes are flickering between red and his regular eye color." Mellisa, I know and I appreciated that I just need to be here for Sarah"

" 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿"

"Okay I will" Melissa got closer to Josh and pecked his lips he showed hardly any emotion but I got a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach when he kissed her forehead.

Shoot she's leaving I quickly go to the bathroom.