one

(a/n dedication to psychomuke because her stories give me life and are absolutely amazing.

also, these chapters won't be long, and i'm not a great writer but have fun and please ignore any mistakes. \(・ω・)/)

l u k e

"nope, no, not it, ew i hate this one, nah, oh here it is!" i pulled out a book from the shelf examining the cover. people always told me "never judge a book by its cover," but for me, the cover must be intriguing or i won't pick it up.

i took the book and sat down at the nearest table opening it up. after reading a few pages, i realized that the book would be a pretty good read and took it to the check out desk.

"hello lucas," the old librarian said, fixing her glasses.

"hi mrs. jones, just came to check out this books, it seems like a good one," i said, handing her the book in my hand.

"ah yes, I read this one when i was younger, it was a great book, one of my favorites," she said smiling, scanning the bar on the book and my card before handing both back to me.

"have a good night lucas," she waved as i walked towards the exit of the library.

"thanks mrs. jones," I said waving back before pushing the door open and turning right into the already dark and quiet parking lot.

-

as soon as i parked my car, i jumped out of my car and speed walked towards the entrance of my apartment building.

i was pretty eager to read my new book since the first few pages were good, but i wanted to check with ashton if it actually was a good read.

i grabbed my keys from my back pocket as i waited for the elevator to open up at the second floor.

once the door opened, i quickly walked to apartment 12b and unlocked the door, entering my apartment.

i shut the door and thew the keys onto the little table by the entrance before pulling out my phone and calling ashton.

"hello?" he spoke.

"hey ash," i responded, "i just got a book from the library and i wanted to ask you if you think its worth a read."

"well which book is it?" he asked, and i told him the title, author, and described the book for him.

"oh my gosh i love that book, it is fantastic, well at least in my opinion."

"yeah, mrs. jones told me it was a great book and one of her favorites."

"well she sure knows what a good book is," he said, slightly chuckling, "but you should definitely read it, its amazing."

"okay, i'll call you back and let you know what i think about it after i'm done," i responded as i took the book and walked to my room.

"okay, i'll just study for my test that i have in three days, so you can call me then."

"yeah, bye."

"bye," he said and then we hung up.

i changed my clothes and got into bed with the book turning to the page i left off. i continued reading in my silent room until i heard moans through my wall.

i was utterly confused since no one had lived in apartment 13b. well, not since some girl named amy moved out last summer.

"ughhh," the voice continued, and it then hit me that someone new must have moved in today while i was out running errands.

"fuck yes! yes! ugh fuck mmm."

what the heck were they doing over there?

(yeah so that's it for this chapter, hopefully i'll update soon but i' m not sure. thanks for reading!)