fourteen

l u k e

in the car, michael sat in the back with me. this time i sat closer with him, watching at him play world chef on his phone.  after a few minutes michael closed out of the app then put his phone in his pocket. 

"hey ash can you play some music?" michael asked.

"sure," ash replied, and turned on the radio fairly high.

michael smiled at me and then looked out the window. at one point his hand made it to my thigh and then he started to rub small circles with his thumb. 

i didn't mind until he moved his hand farther up, and i could feel my cheeks warm up.  

"m-michael what are y-you doing?"

"nothing babe," he whispered into my ear, and started to rub my inner thigh.

i couldn't stop blushing. blushing is basically the only thing i do around michael.

michael kept doing the same patterns on my inner thigh until ashton got onto the highway. 

now michael closed his eyes and put his hand on his own thigh and started to move it up until he reached his crotch. (i would have died by now if i were luke) 

he started to rub himself slowly and then a bit more harder. at some point he let out a little moan but i doubt ash or calum heard over the music.

i looked at ash and calum to see if they were aware of what was going on, but ashton was focused on the road and calum was on his phone.

michael's facial expressions along with the little noises he was letting out started to make me feel really heated up and i started to feel odd down there, but then, all at once, he stopped. 

"w-why did you stop?" i asked him quietly, slightly hoping me didn't hear my weird question.

"i'm not in a comfy area, my bed is the best place to jack off," he explained, loud enough for me to hear, "and i think you should try masturbating when you get home, it looks like you've got a boner," he said pointing to my crotch.

i looked down and i had a tent forming in my pants. i quickly tried to cover it up with my sweater. 

"i'll take it that you liked my show," mikey said.

"if that was enough to get you hard, i wonder what will happen to you if i were to suck you off," he said with a little laugh and then sat silently for the rest of the ride, scrolling through the stuff on his phone.

+

after watching calum try to kiss ashton goodbye, ash dropped mikey and i at our apartment building, giving me a hug and then driving away. 

i got weird looks as i walked to my apartment with my sweater tied around my waist backwards. but i guess that's better than having everyone see that i had a 'boner,' as michael called it. 

when we got to my apartment door, i opened it, but right before michael started to walk towards his apartment, i stopped him.

"hey um michael," i said, "how do i get rid of this?"

"get rid of what? your boner?"

"um, yeah," i responded it awkwardly.

"just jack off, it's way better than a cold shower," he answered.

"b-but um... i don't, i don't know how to," i responded, feeling embarrassed that i didn't know how to do something that so many people did.

"well do you want me to show you?" he asked, walking towards me.

"i g-guess yeah."

"then i will," he spoke, leading me into my apartment and shutting the door.

( a/n i don't now what i was thinking when i wrote this... was it okay?

next chapter is going to be fun, and thanks for all the votes and reads x. )