two

l u k e

i woke up the next morning with a tired expression, a lazy body, and the need for sleep.

all night my new neighbor wouldn't stop with their dumb moans and groans. this meant that sleeping was virtually impossible since the noises shot through the paper thin walls of my cheap apartment.

i thought about confronting them but i decided to let it go since it was only one night.

that day i was out at uni and returned around eight from my late class. i had ordered some chinese food and went for a shower as i waited for the food to arrive. right after i put on some clothes, the doorbell rang signifying that the food was here so i opened the door and paid for my food.

i sat in my small living room and turned on the television. a spanish soap opera was on, but i watched it despite the fact that i understood nothing the actors were saying. i grabbed and opened my container of noodles, and just as i was about to take a bite, the noises came again. this time, louder than the night before.

maybe they are struggling to move furniture, or getting frustrated over something, i thought, taking a deep breath and continuing eating. but it noises resumed, and i knew this would be another sleepless night. studying for the new upcoming test would have to wait and sleeping will be difficult, but hopefully the new neighbors will have everything sorted out by tomorrow.

the next night i was up studying for my biology test and once again, my neighbor started with their loud grunts and moans.

this third time was all it took for me to get the nerves confront them. i put on my sweater and stormed out of my apartment, walking over to 13b.

i knocked on the door harshly and that's when the noises stopped. i heard a bit of shuffling before i heard footsteps and then the door opened up.

i expected to see a older guy with a beard, a beer stained shirt, and loose dirty sweatpants to open the door, but what i saw was completely different.

there at the door stood a boy a bit shorter than i was with tight black skinny jeans and a sex pistols shirt.

his hair was blonde, a few shades lighter than mine, with a splash of blue on it. his pale skin contrasted with the dark colors of his clothes but it suited him.

he looked me over from head to toe, making me a bit uncomfortable and making me forget my purpose for talking to him in the first place.

he looked back up and bit his lip. "stop looking at me like that," i told him but he kept the same expression and didn't respond.

"you were staring at me, so i can stare at you," he said, licking his lips.

"look, i just came here to ask you what you are doing because for the past three nights, tonight included, because all i can hear is moaning, groaning, and bursts of profanities."

my neighbor smirked, "do you really want to know what i do in here every night?"

"yes!" i exclaimed desperately, "tell me what you are always doing so i can possibly help you and then maybe i can get the sleep and focus i need for this test and uni overall."

"okay," he said, fixing his hair and folding his arms.

"i masturbate. a lot. now can we fuck?"

(eh i hope this was okay, i plan on trying to update every week but i cant make any promises. thanks for reading and vote if you liked it.

bye! (・ω・)ノ)