six

l u k e

three weeks later, michael decided that now would be the best time to actually get to know each other.

he had told me the day before that he was going to come over today with another box of pizza and drinks to have while we talked.

i spent all morning organizing my apartment, shoving dirty clothes in the hamper, throwing my shoes in the closet, and putting all my school materials into my backpack.

by the time i was done, michael barged into my apartment with box of beer and the amazing pizza he promised to bring.

"the king has arrived, with the precious goods."

"michael, why did you bring beer? i thought you were going to bring soda," i said bringing the paper plates to the living room.

"i said i would bring drinks, and i did, see?" he said and lifted a bottle of beer, "you know, the pizza is getting colder by the second so i'm going to be a good citizen and eat this..."

i tried to hand him one of the plates but he used his hand as a plate instead.

"okay so luke, it is question time, when is your birthday?"

"July 16th, and you michael?"

"november 20th. favorite animal?"

"penguins. you?"

"kittens."

we kept going until ten minutes later, michael offered me beer, i refused at first, but michael kept calling me chicken for not even taking a sip.

"come on luke, just drink one, its not gonna kill you."

"but... my mum sa-"

"luke, i don't care what your mum says, its just going to be one beer." he said and handed me an open bottle.

i stared at it for a while and contemplated whether or not i should drink it or just throw michael out. i was unsure of what to do but in the end i drunk some anyway.

the taste was absolutely disgusting. but i swallowed it down and faked a smile.

"tastes okay right?" michael asked, and i just nodded in response. "go on, take another sip," he said as he finished off his first bottle.

-

after an hour, i slowly kept drinking beer at michael's encouragement.

we kept asking each other basic and normal questions, laughing at our weird responses, that is, until michael asked me if i was single.

it took me a while to process what he had said but i then told him no.

michael remained silent and sat on the couch while i got up and lay on the floor.

everything was quite until michael spoke up.

"hey luke?"

"yeah?"

"do you like boys?"

michael had turned a slight shade of pink and looked away.

i though about it for a bit but found no answer. the beer certainly wasn't helping me so i just lay there.

after a while i felt a nasty feeling, so i sat up instead.

"michael i feel like i'm going to throw up," i said and stood up.

"do you want to go to the bathroom?"

"well i don't want to t-throw up on my floor." i told him and walked carefully to my bathroom and kneeled by the toilet.

moments later i threw up almost all of the beer i had consumed.

"yeah no more beer for you," michael said as he walked in with a wet paper towel to wipe my mouth, and water to drink.

we then walked back to my living room and i sat there drinking water while michael cleaned up the room.

"well i guess i'll go now.. and sorry, i didn't know you would feel sick that quickly."

"its okay mikey," i said and smiled.

"call me or come over if you need anything, okay?"

"okay," i said and he left.

(a/n sorry i didn't update last week, i've been very busy :(

please ignore any mistakes.

anyways, i will have some time skips or else i will never get to the part where michael and luke have fun...

well i hope this was okay, thanks for reading!!!)