twelve

l u k e

why was michael with calum of all people?

"i didn't know you two were going to be here," michael said, "what a coincidence, right luke?"

i didn't respond and when ashton took my hand, i  just followed him. i may or may not have been feeling a bit of jealousy. i thought michael wasn't going to hang with calum anymore. he has me, so why is he hanging with calum?

if he wanted to do something he could've just told me instead of avoiding me for a week over a kiss.

"lets go to the bowling alleys instead," ash told me, but i guess michael heard.

"hey how about calum and i join you guys, its no fun if its only two people playing bowling," michael spoke, and be trying not to come out as rude, i told him he was right. and now the four of us were stuffed in ashton's car on our way to go play bowling. 

calum ran for passenger seat and i got stuck with michael in the back.

today was a day meant to be a day were i get to catch up on things with my best friend, but now it has become a day for hanging with my other best friend and his little friend.

the entire ride consisted of calum glancing at ashton's body and michael staring at me.

michael didn't seem to care that calum was looking ashton up and down. in fact, i don't think he even noticed, and it kinda made me feel slightly pleased. 

ashton was playing panic! at the disco quite loudly so i figured that both calum and he wouldn't be able to hear me if i spoke to michael. i had to tell him to stop looking at me because at this point, it was becoming kinda creepy.

i looked at him from the corner of my eye every now and then and sure enough, he was still staring. he kept doing so even after a few minutes.

"michael stop looking at me," i whispered, turning to face him.

"i'm not looking at you," he whispered back.

"yes you are, i've been looking at you from the corner of my eye for the past five minutes, don't lie to me."

"see, i'm not the one who is looking at you, you're the one who is looking at me."

"michael, i am not."

"yes you are."

"no i'm not!" i almost shouted, "michael it's you who is staring at me, so stop, it's making me uncomfortable."

"okay fine, i was looking at you," he admitted quietly, "but i can't help it, your nose is cute as fuck and your face is just a work of art."

and at this point i began to blush, and a lot. i felt like my face was completely red. i just hoped michael wouldn't notice the effect his words had on me, so i looked out the window instead and didn't respond to his compliment.

after that we didn't speak until we got to the bowling alley.

but somehow during the ride, his hand crept near mine and our fingers intertwined. although i slightly jumped when our hands touched, i didn't move. it somehow felt right, and it caused my chest to warm.

michael made me feel something.

something new.

( a/n i want to try to update again before tuesday but no promises. vote and comment if you'd like.

thank you so much for all the reads and votes, i feel so happy c: i love you! )