ten

l u k e

that night i didn't sleep at all.

i kept questioning myself about what i felt, because i know i felt something. its was like a spark, like a warm feeling in my stomach when michael kissed me.

it felt like he was a magnet and i just couldn't pull away. he didn't force me to kiss him, he just did it, and the fact that i didn't do anything to stop it makes me feel confused.

to be honest, the kiss felt right. it felt good and it just made me feel something new.

but the kiss also seemed to reveal another side to michael. at least it did for me. after he kissed me he just ran into his apartment and shut the door quickly, it was as if all the confidence he had shown to me all of these past months just went down the drain, and it surprised me.

maybe there truly was a softer and more shy side to michael, and i haven't realized until now.

i kept tossing and turning in my bed and then i decided to text ashton. he always knew what to do and since he was older than me, i was hoping he would give me good advice.

i unplugged my phone from its charger and then turned it on, texing ash.

l: hey ash, are you awake?  i texted him and waited a few minutes for a response.

a: yeah i am, what happen?

l: nothing, i was just hoping you could give me some advice on something...

a: yeah sure, what you need advice on?

l: uh... well, like, how do you know if you feel something for someone?

a: i'm no expert but if you feel something for someone, you like being around them and all feels good when you hang with them. you could be having a bad day, but just seeing or talking to them can make everything seem better. sometimes you may get jealous when they hang out with other people, and most of the time, they are your best friend.

l: oh. ash how do you even know about all of this?

a: um, i guess i read too many novels, and i might also have a crush on someone...

l: right, you are always reading and ooo who is that special someone?

a: uh... no one 

l: you sure?

a: um yeah i'm sure.

l: oh. well okay then. goodnight ashy.

a: yep, goodnight lukey.

l: c:

and after that i went to bed.

-

when i woke up a had an arm draped over my waist, and when i turned around, michael was there.

'oh god please tell me i'm not naked, oh god no, please no,' i said to myself before i lifed the sheets.

oh my god i am naked, what the heck happened? 

i tried to lift michael's arm without waking him up but i failed.

"morning beautiful," he told me, with his hair all messy and his voice slightly raspy. i could feel my cheeks turn pink before he pulled me in closer. 

i could promise you i felt like i was in a trance. the light from the window made his now blonde hair look gold and his eyes were so... so captivating. being in his arms felt like home and i never wanted to leave.

he kissed me on my forehead, then the tip of my nose, then my lips.

he caressed my cheek with his thumb and kept mumbling little 'i love you's'

everything was starting to feel hot in the room, and then i hit the floor.

 "ouch," i said, groaning in pain as i rubbed my elbow. i got up from the floor, picking up my blanket and then looked around my room. 

no one was here.

michael wasn't here.

it was just me in my cold room.

(a/n sorry i always take forever to update :c 

vote and comment if you'd like! thanks for reading!!! ily all so much :) )