thirteen

l u k e

at the bowling alley we were assigned the last bowling alley at the right end of the room by some guy named 'jack'. there was no one on this side, but no one complained or asked for another alley.

in a way having this alley was good because it would have been awkward if everyone saw calum trying to sit on ashton's lap.

it was funny actually, to see him try to talk to ashton and stuff, and then make a move to sit on his lap.

when calum went to the bathroom, ashton came over to me quickly and told me something.

"um... i don't want to seem rude to your other friend, but he is creeping me out and won't stop following me around. and he keeps on trying to sit on my lap.." he whispered.

"um, i don't know calum too well but if you say he is creeping you out a little, then just tell him." i simply stated. 

"i don't want to hurt his feelings though," he said back. ashton always tried to be careful with what he told people just to make sure they wouldn't feel hurt or offended. but this also meant that ashton dealt with whatever people did and never told them anything, even if it bothered him. 

"ash its okay, calum won't take it badly, just tell him, okay?" ashton just nodded and sat in the bench behind him. 

"hey luke its your turn," michael said, handing me a bowling ball.

"thanks," i told him and took the bowling ball, walking up to the lane.

i adjusted to the weight of the bowling ball and then looked down the lane and at the pins. i brought my hand behind me and then thew the ball and watched it roll down. in a few seconds it neared the pins and bam, all of them fell down.

"what the heck? luke how did you even? dude i'm third place," ashton said and then got up to throw the ball next.

"well i'm in fourth place and i'm not complaining," calum spoke as he walked out from the bathroom and towards us.

"yeah but you're loosing because you're trying to hard too get it with ashton," michael said, taking a sip of his coca cola.

calum glared at him and then told him, "shut the hell up clifford."

"whatever calum," michael rolled his eyes.

ashton sat back down next to me and then whispered "does calum like me?'

"i'm not one hundred percent sure," i whispered back, "but i'm pretty sure he does, otherwise he wouldn't be trying to sit on your lap."

"but luke i dont like him, i like y-" ashton was cut off my michael, for the second time today. 

"your turn again blondie," michael told me, and handed me a pink bowling ball. 

"thanks," i responded and stood up to throw the ball. I hit all the pins down and won the game. 

ashton cheered for me since i won and gave me a hug, calum told me i did a good job, and michael came to give me a hug, but gave me a little kiss on my neck.

"good job babe," he whispered before pulling away from the hug, but surprisingly no one noticed what just happened. 

i blushed for the thousandth time today and went to leave my bowling shoes at the counter, the other boys doing the same and we all spit up the cost.

then we left.