sixteen

l u k e

"do you want to find out what a blowjob is?"

i had no idea what this 'blowjob' thing was but I knew for sure it was sexual and i think it would be more than i could handle so i replied to michael's question with a no.

"well, suit yourself, i'll just finish you off here i guess," michael said and continued to move his hand in slow up and down movements

he eventually got faster with his movements and would occasionally rub his thumb on my tip like he did before.

soon the odd feeling came back and i laid back and shut my eyes, gripping the sheets as the feeling became stronger at each of michael's movements.

"ah-h," i moaned out, making michael chuckle a little and move his hand even faster, if it was possible. a few moments later the feeling hit me hard and i felt the warm liquid run down my inner thigh and i sat back up, seeing that i also got some on my shirt and michael's hand.

"i never would have thought you could cum that much," michael said, pointing at the mess i made. "see? you got it all over yourself and my hand, not that i'm complaining though, seeing your facial expressions was a huge turn on. almost as huge as the boner i now have."

i looked down and saw that he actually did have an erection and immediately blushed and looked away.

"nothing to blush about luke, i've seen your dick so looking at the tent in my pants is nothing compared to what just happened."

"y-yeah i guess," i replied, looking back at michael.

"here, let me help you get that shirt off, i don't think you want people to see you with cum all over your shirt right?" michael said as he wiped his hands off and then my thighs with the tissues that were nearby.

"come here," he told me, and i came closer to the edge of the bed, right in front of him. "lift your arms up," he ordered and i did so, allowing for him to take off my shirt easily.

he tossed it into the clothes bin and then looked back at me.

"damn, even the rest of your body is as great as i imagined," michael looked me up and down and i tried to cover myself with my sheets but michael pulled them away.

"no need to cover up princess, you look great, in fact i wish i could call you mine," he said giving me a smile and causing me to blush for the millionth time.

"well i guess i'm going back to my apartment, you might want to shower and clean up the floor near your bed, you dripped some onto the floor too." michael waved bye and then left.

i wasn't sure how to feel about what just happened but i got up and went to shower.

maybe when i'm done, i could invite mikey back over.

[a/n kinda short update after being gone for centuries (lol fall out boy)]