Chapter 14 Reaping With Lust

Ari had decided to declare war at tonight's masquerade ball.
It had been almost a year since he had seen Ivy and he couldn't think of a better plan than killing his brother.
His parents would hate him but that was better than the indifference they currently felt towards him.
He had left his cufflinks in his bedroom and had gone back for them.
When he walked in his room he had been more than surprised to say the least.

Ivy was a thief so it came as no surprise to her that she was also a snoop.
She had taken another shower, in the massive shower in the bathroom that connected to his room.
Still feeling dirty from being in The House Of Madness.
She had gone through much of Ari's shite before he had walked in and caught her red handed.
Ivy couldn't believe her eyes in only a short period of time Ari had grown up.
He wasn't the young slim beauty anymore, he was still beautiful but bigger and almost rugged.
Not rugged in a working kind of way, it was clear to Ivy Ari had never done any kind of physical work.
That was below him as a prince, he was rugged in a I'm tried and lonely kind of way.
It made Ivy sad to see him look so lost.

"Are you real?"
Ivy nodded, she didn't know what to say or do to prove it.
Ari had dreamed a thousand times about what he would do if he ever saw Ivy outside of his brothers control.
All the dreams were slightly different but in every dream he would kiss her.
Ari moved to her, he took off her rabbit mask and he kissed her, a real kiss.
Not a hidden kiss between bars but a full kiss.
He kissed her with everything, his kiss was desperate, too desperate.
Ari kissed her like she was air and he was a starving man.
He kissed her hard, desperate to show her how much he had missed her.
Time lost meaning.
They kissed, again and again.
They made it to the bed and without much thought the kisses had become deeper, slower still full of passion but different.
Ivy felt not alone, Ari felt loved.
They balanced each other out and it wasn't enough.
Every kiss wasn't enough to show the other their feelings.
Every kiss was,
desperate.
Weak.
Deliberate.
Warm.
Both of them wanted more, needed more.
Ari was shaking so bad while Ivy was trying not to pant like a dog in heat.
Ivy wanted this, she had loved Ari since she was eleven even if she would have never admitted it to him.
They continued to kiss, all of Ari's kisses felt like he was giving her life.
Each one was deeper, softer and richer than the last.
He tasted like buttermilk and burnt marshmallows.
He unbuttoned her top with clumsy fingers,
it made Ivy smile that she wasn't the only new one at what they had been about to try.
Next came her pants, he pulled them down with ease.
Ivy felt exposed that she was in her under things while he was fully dressed.
She made quick work of his pants when she unbuckled the belt and pulled them down.
Ari had taken off his own shirt while Ivy had undid the buckle.
"My, my, someone is awfully anxious to get naked", Ivy teased.
"Am I going to fast?" Ari asked with concern colouring his red cheeks.
"No, you're doing everything perfect", Ivy said which made Ari smile a nervous cute smile.
Ivy was ready.
She wanted this, she loved Ari and she could think of no better first than Ari.
She unclasped her bra, it fell to the floor.
Ari had never seen anything more beautiful than Ivy's naked chest.
"You're beautiful", Ari managed to crook out.
"So are you", Ivy said.
Knowing Ari was the right choice to be intimate in such a way with.
Ari kissed Ivy again, not being able to contain himself.
As he did his hands wondered feeling every curve, imperfection.
Ari's hands found her breasts and he cupped them, loving the feel of there weight in his hands.
Possibly the same amount Ivy had love the feel of Ari's hands on her tender flesh.
"We don't have to", Ari said.
"Do you not want to?" Ivy asked self cautiously, 'of course he doesn't want to have sex with you, you're just a scrawny excuse for a woman.' A little voice inside Ivy's voice said to her.
"No! If you knew how much I wanted you, you would be afraid", Ari said with a blush.
"I highly doubt that", Ivy said with a smile.
"And in case it wasn't obvious, Aristotle,
I. Want. You."
That was all the confirmation Ari had needed.
He yanked her ugly tan underwear down her thighs and laid her on her back.
"It's probably going to hurt", Ari said as as last ditch effort to change her mind.
"I'm not going to change my mind, I don't care if it hurts", Ivy said.
"Seriously Ivy. We don't have to, we can wait. Fuck! You're only sixteen!" Ari said to remind himself that while it wasn't illegal for a sixteen year old and an eighteen year old to have sexual intercourse it definitely wasn't encouraged.
Especially when he remembered that in fae years he's eighteen but in human years he's one hundred and eighteen.
"Ari how many times do I have to tell you I want you! Just shut up and kiss me! God dammit."
Ari had complied with Ivy's wish, he kissed her with a burning fire.
Ivy was utterly and completely lost in the smell and feel of him.
Thinking it couldn't get any better until one of Ari's hands started to move south.
The other hand had followed suit and both were now hovering on the highest part of her thigh.
Dangerously close to something else.
Ari pulled back from kissing Ivy, he wanted to see her face at the exact moment he touched her.
Ivy had been disappointed at the sudden loss of warmth from Ari's mouth.
She hadn't been disappointed for long.
Ari had slipped a finger into her wet pussy, pushing in and out.
He played her like his own personal instrument.
He added his second hand which he used to play with her pussy lips.
When added two fingers Ivy moaned, Ari might have too.
At the tightness of her cunt squeezing his fingers.
Ari kept a steady rhythm of pumping in and out of her just as Ivy was starting to relax around his two fingers he staring playing with her clit.
Teasing the little bundle of nerves between his fingers.
Ivy was close, he could tell.
"Ari", Ari had extreme satisfaction hearing his name from her lips all breathy and quiet.
Just because Ari was inexperienced didn't mean he was stupid.
He knew that she had said his name as a plead to get her off.
Ari would do more than get her off, he would make sure this was an experience that she would always remember.
A experience that no other would compare to, a experience no other lover would ever be able to live up to.
Not that Ivy would have any other 'lovers', Ari would never allow that.
"Come for me", Ari growled as he rubbed Ivy's clit faster and fucked her with his fingers harder.
After only a couple pumps and strokes she had complied.
Coming so hard she was momentarily paralyzed to the bed.
Seeing Ivy's juices on his fingers had been too much for Ari.
He had practically tackled her back to the bed.
He moved her so she was now laying vertical on the bed instead of laying back horizontally.
"Ari?" Ivy questioned in a somewhat nervous voice.
Ivy's voice snapped Ari out of his crazed mood.
"Sorry. Do you want to? I understand if you don't anymore", Ari said with much embarrassment.
"Of course I still want to!" Ari didn't look convinced so Ivy looked at him right in the eye and said, "fuck me, Ari."
Ari staring kissing again, fast wet kisses that made Ivy's knees weak.
Ari pulled his pants down and positioned himself right between her legs he had been about to push in when he heard, "wait!"
Ari froze, "I could get pregnant!" Ivy said panicked.
Ari really shouldn't have smiled but he had.
The idea of Ivy pregnant with his children sounded like the best thing that could ever happen.
It would mean he would never be alone.
Now was no time for a child but rest be sured that this conversation would come up again.
"There are teas and herbs to prevent
pregnancy and disease." Ari had to bite his tongue from saying, 'fae children are so rare you might as well not do anything and if you became pregnant would that really be so bad?'
Of course it would have been.
Ivy couldn't carry a child in The House Of Madness, which is where she would be returning after the night was over.
"You're going to bring me some tea tomorrow than?" Ivy said with a smile, it was phrased like a question but the meaning wasn't lost on Ari.
'You better bring me that tea tomorrow', Ari knew he had no reason to be upset.
Ivy not wanting to get pregnant was a reasonable request but for some reason it hurt.
That request might have been why he thrusted into Ivy instead of going slow.
Ivy cried out in pain and Ari instantly felt like shite.
"Fuck! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize how sensitive you'd be." Ari was surprised he could say that, it had felt like a lie but apparently it had been true enough he could say it.
"It's fine, not your fault. I just need a minute", Ivy had said while trying to keep the tears at bay.
It had been Ari's fault.
He had felt so bad for not going slow he promised himself he would always make it good for Ivy.
That had been reason number two for making it good for Ivy.
Reason number had been he knew if he didn't she wouldn't let him fuck her again.
"Just try to relax", Ari said in a soothing voice.
Ivy had the urge to tell him to 'shut the fuck up! My vagina is on fucking fire!'
Instead she smiled at him, 'it wasn't his fault he's so big', Ivy thought like a lovestruck teenager girl.
Ivy would later learn that the problem wasn't that he was big, the problem was he had been careless.
"I'm going to push a little more in", Ari said as he pushed more of his penis into her.
Ivy was grinding her teeth, "okay."
The 'okay' had been unnecessary, since Ari had already pushed in almost all the way.
"I love you so much", Ari said.
Ivy smiled but hadn't said it back because she was in too much pain.
"Just a little more, than once I start moving it will feel good for you."
Ivy could think of nothing worse than him moving inside of her.
The burning pain was intense enough as it was, she hadn't wanted to find out how the pain would intensify if he moved.
At the same time he had said it, 'he couldn't lie so maybe there was truth to it. Maybe it would start to feel good when he moved inside of me. Like the first orgasm he gave me?'
Ari had started to move and when he did he knew he had found heaven.
Ivy had been about to tell him to stop after the third pump but she loved the look of bliss on his face so much she hadn't.
Ivy liked numbers and counting.
After the fifth thrust Ivy hadn't felt like she had, a knife to the vagina that had been penetrating her.
It got better, each thrust was more bearable than the last.
Than something amazing had happened, Ivy started to enjoy it.
She started to moan and feel good, more than good.
"That's it, enjoy the cock inside of of you, stretching you."
Ivy had ignored Ari, she honestly tuned him out.
She had just been focussing on the need to feel good and Ari's dirty talk had just made her feel 'weird. Maybe even gross?'
Ivy felt guilty as soon as she thought it, Ari was good.
He loved her, and Ivy was thinking him the same way she would think of Victor.
Ivy hated herself than and promised herself that she would never disrespect Ari like that again, even if it was only in her mind.
"Are you almost there?"
'No', Ivy thought, 'not even close.'
Ivy hadn't even considered telling the truth, "yes!"
"Good! Because I'm going to cum instead of you!"
That idea hadn't appealed to Ivy in the slightest but she said nothing.
"I'm going to-"
Ivy felt sticky and dirty.
She was always dirty from being in The House Of Madness.
Now on her only night away she was sticky and still dirty.
"Did you?"
Ivy wasn't an idiot, she knew he was asking if she had cum, "Yeah."
Ari had liked the thought of making Ivy cum.
Almost as must as he liked the thought of his cum running down her thighs.
So mush so he hadn't even considered that she hadn't cum or how she would feel about his cum inside of her.
Ivy couldn't take it anymore, she felt dirty so fucking dirty all the time!
"Where are you going Ivy?"
Ari wanted to bathe in their scents, he had expected Ivy feel the same and want cuddles afterwards.
"Bathroom, to clean up."
Ari hadn't liked the idea of Ivy, 'cleaning up'.
"There's nothing to clean up", Ari said with a smile.
Ivy was going to lose it!
"I should pee after, everyone says that."
"Okay", Ari was disappointed that Ivy had gotten up.
Ivy ran to the bathroom desperate to be clean.
Ivy was not prepared for what she saw, red.
Red, everywhere.
Red blood, her blood mixed with cum.
Down her thighs, on her vagina and in.
Even on her stomach.
Ivy was going to vomit or pass out, which ever came first.
She hoped in the shower, she needed to be clean as soon as possible.
When Ari heard the shower he went to the bathroom.
"What are you doing?" Ari hadn't meant to have vengeance or any callous in his voice but he had anyways.
"I'm showering."
"I can see that, why?"
Ivy decided that it wasn't fair to Ari, 'he has a right to know why you're so strung up about being clean all the time'.
"I felt dirty so I started a shower", now the hard part, "it reminded me of being in The House Of Madness."
Ari couldn't breathe, 'was she trying to kill me?'
He thought.
"Us making love reminded you of your time as a prisoner?" Ari said with a perfectly calm voice.
Ivy knew it had been an act, it was taking everything in Ari not to break shite.
'How can I explain this to him', "the blood... mixed with the cum made me feel dirty."
Was what Ivy had come up with as an explanation.
"So what you're saying is I make you feel dirty?"
'He was wrong, well... not entirely. But there was definitely more to unpack than that.'
Ivy thought along with, 'we should be having this conversation face to face, not while I'm in the shower.'
"No. You don't make me feel dirty, the slight of blood" and your cum, "made me feel dirty."
"It's just blood, don't you bleed every month anyways?" Ari asked, fae women had periods once a year but he was pretty sure he read in a book that humans had it once a month.
'Yeah, and it's disgusting.
Having to deal with it in The House Of Madness.'
"Yes", Ivy said instead.
"So what's the big deal? Why are we fighting?"
They weren't fighting, the fact Ari thought that having a conversation was a 'fight' would be funny to Ivy if it hadn't been so sad.
Ari had a lot of admirable traits, but he lacked basic compassion and empathy.
For the life of him he couldn't understand why Ivy didn't feel the same way, in regards to wanting him all over her like he wanted her all over him.
Ivy had scrubbed her skin raw and red, only than was she ready to come out of the shower.
She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself in the shower so she wouldn't have to face Ari naked.
It seemed silly to her that she cared about him seeing her naked after what they had just done.
"Do you have any clean clothes?" Ivy asked while wrapped in a towel facing Ari.
Ari hadn't liked that his scent was almost completely gone from Ivy, "yes."
Ivy stared at him, waiting for him to grab some clothes for her.
After about a couple seconds it became apparent that wasn't going to happen.
Ivy speed walked with Ari heavy on her heels, out of the bathroom, to his lavish closet, looking for something clean to wear.
Ivy found a light blue t-shirt and dark blue sleep shorts.
She took them and went back to the bathroom.
Ari had wanted to say something snarky like, 'I've seen it all before, why bother?'
But he bite his tongue, Ivy seemed almost irritated.
'Was it possible she was irritated at me?'
Ari thought as Ivy changed, "we should talk about what happened."
Ivy froze as she came out of the bathroom,
that was the last thing she wanted to talk about.
"Clearly, something is wrong. Did I do something? Was it... not good for you?"
Ivy debated on telling Ari the truth, she really had, "it was good, really good", instead she had lied... again.
Ari smiled, 'of course it was good for her.'
"Cuddles?"
Ivy hadn't wanted to go back to that bed but she hadn't known where she was or how to get back to Terrett and Nivens house.
So she knew she would sleep here tonight, it sounded better than going to the masquerade ball anyways.
If she was going to sleep here she might as well cuddle him.
"Lead the way", Ari knew than that his mind had been making things up.
What he and Ivy done was perfect, they had made love.
Ivy wanted to try, she wanted to try and pretend that everything was okay.
That her and Ari were fine.
She would have tried but she couldn't move past the red blood stain on the sheets.
"We should change the sheets", Ivy assumed Ari would have done that when she was in the shower or while she had been changing.
"Why?"
Ivy blamed herself, she should have been more aware.
She should have saw the blood stain while she was getting clothes from Ari's wardrobe.
Instead she had been so content on ignoring what had happened between them she hadn't even glanced at the bed.
"I would rather not lay on a blood stain."
"Okay, than don't lay there", had been Ari's insightful reply.
"I'll do it, where are your spare sheets?"
Ari had no idea, he had never stripped a bed before.
He had maids for that, "I'll call for a maid."
That's the last thing Ivy wanted, another person seeing what they had done.
"No, I'm sure I'll find some in here somewhere."
Ivy hadn't found any sheets instead she had slept on the bed with the sheets that had a red blood stain on them.
A red stain she couldn't forget, a red stain that made her feel sick, and a red stain that wasn't from her period.