Side Story 01 - The Scar

Rated: M

Rough hands softly sliding down her stomach, making irregular patterns that brought her senses to alert. Lips making butterfly kisses on her bare shoulders. Hard naked body flushing intimately behind her.

She woke up to these ministrations.

"Sasuke..." she groaned; voice dry from having woken up.

He didn't answer. Instead, his hand went down, slowly...slowly...until it reaches its destination. She's wet down there.

"Sasuke...not-"

But she wasn't able to protest anymore. His mouth found hers. She moaned on his mouth when she felt his fingers stroking her nub, so slowly...up...down...up...down...then circling. Her hips moved to meet his fingers, slowly rocking. Fire was lit inside her, slowly burning...spreading rapidly.

They made love last night until the sun almost rises in the horizon. A year and a half since they were married, the passion and love still burn and intensified everyday.

Sasuke was like a hungry man every time he returns from his missions. He will make love to her every time he comes home. Like a man who found an oasis in the desert. He will not stop until his thirst were sated..or until she's boneless from it all.

"I love you", he will say it every time.

He stopped his fingers from stroking her down there. She protested through the kiss and tried to turn around to face him. But he prevented her from moving by snaking his left arm around her and hold her still.

He chuckled.

He kissed her cheeks as a way of saying sorry. Gently caressing his right hand to her stomach, slowly run his rough fingers to her navel then to her mound. Then he gently lifted her right leg towards him.

"Sasuke... " she breathed.

Slowly, he entered her from behind. She gasped at the sensation of it all and stretches her body to accommodate him fully. They both groaned of the delicious sensation. It still feels like the first time.

Both of them were on their side and he was spooning her.

He kissed her neck once again, then nibbled her ear. Then slow, wet kisses down to her shoulders.

He holds her hips as he slowly rocked his body and thrusting towards her. She felt so warm and velvety soft and amazingly tight. Slowly, slowly making love to her as if she were a fragile china.

"Sasuke...Ahh..."

He was so slow and it frustrated her a bit.  But she enjoys the sensation and the way he's making love to her. He was gently rocking their body as he nibbled the skin on her neck and made kisses on her shoulder.

His movements were a bit faster now, but still gentle. Then he put his right hand on her stomach to push her towards him as he dangled her right leg towards his hips to open her legs wider.

Then his hands went down there...stroking her sensitive bundle of nerves as he continued thrusting in and out of her.

His fingers were incessant. So she tried to removed his hands down there. But he won't have it.

"Oh Sasuke..." she was so close.

Then, sparks erupted and white light flashed across her eyes. She convulsed, stretched her body as Sasuke held her tightly. He was still stroking her down there. Her walls flutter, sucking him, stroking him, initiating his own orgasm.

Then a few more thrust and he also came.  He bit her shoulder as he continued to jerk inside her, holding her closer to him, as if it was never enough.