Chapter 27

Chapter 27

=======================================================

Juugo will be talking of a few Shinobi Rules here which might be familiar to you already. I have stumbled upon a list of shinobi rules and so far these are reliable list. I'll include it here as it might interest you :)

1. A shinobi must always hold allegiance to their kage.

2. A shinobi must always carry out the mission assigned

3. A shinobi must never question their commander.

4. A shinobi must always put the mission first.

5. A shinobi should be able to prevail without fighting, only if there's no other choice but to do so.

6. There are times when information is more important than lives

7. A shinobi must prepare before it is too late to.

8. A shinobi must always put his village before himself

9. A shinobi must abstain from overindulging in the three vices: Sex, Alcohol and Money.

10. Only through experiencing the confrontation of danger, the transcendence of fear or injury or death can you acknowledge individual personal powers and limitations.

11. A shinobi must not value himself but rather adhere to his village's ideals.

12. When in danger you must not reveal anything involuntarily.

13. Turn your weaknesses into Strengths

14. The failures or successes of one affect the whole.

15. A shinobi must see the underneath under the underneath.

16. Misdirection is the sharpest blade.

17. The Shinobi world is the world of shadows.

18. A Shinobi must endure.

19. Hone your reflexes, they often react without you realizing it.

20. Shinobi have no honor, they take their village's honor as their own.

21. Death to traitors.

22. A shinobi must never show attachment.

23. Forgiveness is a luxury.

24. Hesitation is death.

25. A shinobi must never show emotion.

26. It is perfectly acceptable to kick someone's ass as long as you ask nicely.

27. It's perfectly okay to put your foot in a mouth as long as it is someone else's mouth

And a another rule which is too familiar to us (that super exceeds all those rules above, though not officially included): "while those who break the rules of the ninja world are trash, those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash", - by Hatake Kakashi

Enjoy!

Don't own Naruto. Sasuke has the RINNEGAN in the latest chapter! (spoiler lol) and this is unedited.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What should we do about this Sasuke-sama?" Juugo asked. He went towards the tree where the wolf had been impaled. He takes a look at the beast and grimaced. This ferocious and wild animal almost killed Sakura's daughter, he thought. He took the kunai Sasuke expertly threw and discarded the carcass of the wolf.