Side Story 04 - Aphrodisiac part 2

Rated: M

==========

Sasuke was resting under the tree when Lady Katsuyu appeared from out of nowhere. He was immediately alerted and thought Sakura was in a dire situation.

"Report," he sternly said.

"Greetings, Lord Sasuke. I was sent by Sakura-san with the following message; Your wife needs you,"

Sasuke's brows knitted, "Is she in danger?"

"No, that's the only message she said,"

This made him confuse because as agreed, they would only send their respective summons if there was an emergency. But it looks like she's not in a dire situation as it seems to be. Lady Katsuyu does not seem to be in distress either. Also, he knew she would be on an easy mission today, so it seems out of the ordinary that she would send Katsuyu. 

"Thank you," he said and stood up, ready to depart.

"Then I will take my leave," Lady Katsuyu said. She was gone in a puff of smoke after giving the rest of the information to him.

He arrived at the location almost an hour later and immediately found the inn she was staying in. He asked the reception for the room and took up the stairs. It was located on the left side of the hallway, the last door. 

When he touched the doorknob, he immediately noticed that there was a soundproof jutsu place around the perimeter of the room. That made his brows knitted. So he cautiously unlocked and opened the door and went inside. He closed and clicked the lock on the door. 

Indeed there's a sound jutsu around the room. He roamed his eyes around. Sakura was not in sight but he could feel his wife's chakra.

It was dark, and the curtains have been drawn closed. Inside was a single queen-sized bed. The lampshade was lit and he found the other keys to the room beside it.  On the floor near the foot of the bed, he found the familiar bag and med-kit pack of his wife.

His eyes trailed the messy clothes on the floor. He was sure it was Sakura's clothes, trailed towards the only door inside that room, the bathroom. In there, he could feel the erratic chakra of his wife.

Something is wrong.

He immediately went towards the door and opened it. He found Sakura in the bathtub, fully naked, with the shower blasting on her.

"Sakura!"

Sakura slowly turned towards him, her movement so lethargic. "S-Sasuke..."

He went towards her and checked her, "What happened?" He turned the shower off.

"I...I got..got injected w-with...w-with...ahh...shit...," she closed her eyes, and gasped, "...a-aphrodisiac...I'm so sensitive right now,"

Sasuke looked at her more closely. She was submerged in cold water with her knees drawn up towards her head resting at the edge of the tub. She was flushed and breathing heavily. Her hands were under the water and probably touching herself. He immediately understood everything. His wife really needed him. 

He will ask for the details later on how the prominent student of Tsunade ended up taking aphrodisiacs in her.

"S-Sasuke-k-kun, I'm..."

"I got you," he said as he took her hands away and cupped her womanhood. She was so warm even in the cold water. He kissed her temple and supported her back.

He dipped his hand and runs a finger on her slit a few times, intentionally grazing her clit and she shivers. He kissed her mouth as he inserted two fingers inside her.