Chapter 22

Chapter 22

--------

She's been standing there for fifteen minutes, her eyes following Naruto and Sasuke's moves. How long were they gonna keep on sparring? They were so engrossed that they didn't even notice her or Kakashi! This is getting ridiculous, she thought. Probably, when I shout ramen, Naruto will stop,

And yeah, get the other one's attention as well. Said her Inner self and smirked.

To hell with it.

"Kakashi-sensei, I'll go on ahead. I think they will not stop. I'll have you to tell Naruto to go look for me, maybe I'm in the hospital or at the Tower, wherever. Just tell him I need to speak to him as soon as possible or I'm gonna murder him. Ja," she said and turned to walk towards the village. Before she completely walks away, she glanced one more time to the two men who were exchanging deadly blows with each other, particularly to the dark haired man, then she sighed. Men...they're men now...her boys.

Kakashi was left scratching his head.

Sakura went to the hospital and volunteered herself to take a tour. The whole area, building and vicinity were unlike before she left for Tea Country. The place was more spacious and she noticed that they do have the latest technology for medicine. She also noticed that there were a lot of personnel she didn't know. Sakura felt a flutter on her heart. She's excited to resume her work as a doctor in Konoha Hospital.

"Sakura? Haruno Sakura-san?"

Sakura turned to see who had called her. It was a girl with chestnut-brown hair, brown eyes. The mednin thinks the girl was around sixteen or seventeen of age.

"Yes?"

The girl's expression went from hesitation to excitement. Her eyes went round and she smiled widely, she run towards pinkette. "It's me! Don't you remember me?"

Sakura looked intently at the girl, running her eyes from the girls head to toe with curiosity. Then it registered to her...she knows the girl.

"Chisa?! "

"Hai!" Chisa gave her a bear-hug, "I'm so glad I'd finally see you!"

"Oh my-this is a surprise! I did not recognize you Chisa-chan, you've grown so pretty!" Sakura gave her a hug then looked at her, "let me take a look at the little Chisa of the Hotaru Village!"

Chisa giggled.

"I told you I wanted to become a doctor right? Your recommendations were a very big help, Sakura-nee. I've been studying real hard. Though I'm not as good as you or Shizune-sempai,"

Sakura gave her a loving smile, "I'm proud of you Chisa-chan. How's your parents and Minoru-san?"

"Oh, they're all fine. The village has been coping up since the last time you came and eventually we're doing much better now. They always asked for you and say hope you can visit them one-time,"

Sakura reminisced her time in Hotaru Village. It is a memorable place indeed...it's where she had found, rather encountered Sasuke. How could she forget that night in the village?

Sakura cleared her throat as well as her mind. She suddenly got embarrassed just remembering that night. How she had showed her desire towards Sasuke, but then it saddens her as well. Hotaru Village was where she had experienced something beautiful, received something wonderful and had ended her dreams...all in one night.

Sakura and Chisa stayed for a bit and chat for awhile. Chisa has been in Konoha for almost five years to study medicine under the tutelage of Shizune. She chose that field for the benefit of her village, had learned a lot of things, had found new friends and found Konoha to be an interesting village. Sometimes during vacations, she returned home to Hotaru Village. Right now, she's an intern and was preparing for an intensive exam for Internal Medicine. Even though not a ninja, her service and expertise was needed on some missions. They were what they call as the regular medics, and even though they did not possess any chakra-infused remedy for fast healing and repairing broken tissues, they were a big help in some field for minor wounds and cuts, and all regular health concerns that involves civilians and ninja alike. After all, everyone is a human.