Chapter 35

Chapter 35

----------------

Leaping from branches to branches, he wore and activated the cloak of Susanoo around him, forcing himself flying with an incredible speed. His eyes were as red as blood and he was boiling. Yes, he was known to be a cold man, always composed in every dire situation. He is still now, composed and with elegance, and everyone who looks at him will definitely described him as calm.

Well fuck them.

Uchiha Sasuke was far from being calm after knowing that he was the father of the little girl being taken by some psychotic maniac, and that the best part? He just knew the truth awhile ago.

...but he had the feeling...before...

All hell will break lose!

He was boiling with so much rage. He didn't know to whom it was for. Was it for the bastards who took his daughter? Was it for Sakura who hid him the truth? Was it for himself? Or was it for the whole situation? He didn't know. He felt like he wanted to destroy everything. Looking closely, he was clinching his teeth, his muscles rippled under his skin the way he was controlling his rage.

He will get his daughter back and he will burn the bastards to ashes!

His daughter....

...the child that has been around him during those times, giggled at him, scowled at him, and smiled at him...

...she was this close to him...

...she was this close and yet...

....Tch

He didn't know...

...but...

..somehow, how was it that a big part of him knew already?

...Ryuna.

Somehow, his chest swelled with pride. And in that corner of his mind, something was shouting like I have a daughter! That's my daughter!

My own flesh and blood.

An Uchiha.

His daughter was a proof that the Uchiha was finally on its way to restoration!

He had so much to ask, had so much to know that it feels like his head was gonna burst. Everything...this emotion was so raw and foreign that he was a bit afraid to know it, afraid to touch it. But he knows he must. The emotions he had killed when he defected, he had tried to return it and rehabilitate himself. After all, he was still a human.

And Haruno Sakura was the center of it all.

The woman made him realize those emotions...emotions that somehow made him scared, but he liked and welcomed the new warm feeling it brought within him.

When the Uchiha Clan was massacred, when Itachi died....Uchiha Sasuke also died. And he lived in a world of darkness. The flickering light brought by his friends who didn't stop going after him, Naruto and those who were concerned for him from Konoha, for Sakura...they were the reason why he still clings to that little sanity and believed in this world. Yet, he was overshadowed with pain, with his avenging. His goal was to get stronger...and it was always revenge and power.

But that single light showed him the way. The light Sakura gave him. The thought that someone had given him an unconditional love and waited for him brought that undeniable hope in him. He clung to it, even kept it in the deepest recesses of his heart. It led him to this path...to where he was now. It was always her wasn't it? Her love for him. It never died.