Chapter 11

Chapter 11

When she woke up that morning, the first thing she noticed was, she was in her room, and that she was fully clothed.

Was it all just a dream?

She knew it wasn't. The throbbing between her thighs was a shred of evidence that everything that had happened between her and Sasuke that night wasn't a dream.

And she cried.

Because he's gone. And he left her again, for the nth time.

She was indeed so foolish. Because she fell in love with him.

She cried and cried, maybe a lifetime worth of tears for the only man she ever loved. She curled herself in a ball, hugging herself, clutching the sheets, as if it could pacify her anguish, frustrations, and pain. It hurts. She knew this would happen, yet she let herself do this. She alone was the only one to be blamed. No one else. This was her fault, her sweet misery, her burden.

She will let herself cry until her tears are dry and no more. And maybe after this, she can finally move on...start a new chapter in her life...

...hopefully.

SxS

Dear Shishou,

I'm in the final stage of my treatment process for the contaminated water system of the village. I'll be able to finish this soon. Please expect my return on the third day.

I attached a sample and the composition of the compound I used to treat the water. An official from the daimyo council visited the other day and promised to support the village's needs. I think the village will cope up after this and will be able to go on, now that the government had finally noticed this secluded village.

Minoru-san sends his gratitude. He said he'll send a gift to you soon.

Miss you all,

Sakura

==

Sakura,

Great job as usual. Come home as soon as you're done there. I'll be sending Naruto for your escort back home. He annoys me and I just wanted to get rid of him. Don't worry, I'll send Kakashi too.

Tell Minoru to send me the best sake he has. That'll compensate for everything.

Take care and see you soon.

Tsunade

SxS

True to her words, after just a day and a half, Naruto and Kakashi appeared on the pinkette's porch.

"Sakura-chaaaaan~!" Naruto shouted. Sakura was arranging her scrolls when she heard him shout. Her face went up upon hearing the familiar voice of the number one loud ninja of Konoha. She ran towards the veranda and slid the glass door open and peaked down below.

"Naruto!" she gleefully exclaimed.

"Ossu! We're here to pick you up, dattebayo!" said Naruto. As usual, he's a ball of energy.