Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Was it an illusion?

Raima was tossing and turning, she saw herself running to save her, her twin, her sister but every time she fell short. Every time her hand would slip away, or she would fall down. She woke up with a gasp.

She was so happy that she had finally found her sister, only to have her throw herself of the cliff, she had seen Vansh and his lookalike standing there shouting her name, she knew Vansh from the parties she had gone with her father. She never came infront of anyone just remained in her father's shadow. 

They will pay for every tear she and her sister had shed. It's time to put her plan in action. She knew that the elder Raisinghania goes for checkup every month in the same hospital where her sister is.

Vihaan was taking care of the family, Vansh had become a recluse, not coming out or eating something. He needs to do something soon. Today he had to take Dadi for checkup in City hospital. 

Her guards had told her Vihaan had entered the hospital with his Dadi. He was waiting outside the cabin, when he saw a familiar face talking to the doctor, Riddhima here🤔🤔.

Raima was deliberately talking in front of Vihaan, and when he got up to follow her she quickly left from there but still making sure that he was following, he tried to follow her but he lost her but he found something suspicious it was the VR ring. Does this mean Riddhima was alive. 

When Vihaan was going back home also he thought he saw the glimpse Riddhima in the rear view mirror of the car. If she was alive, he needs to find a way to bring her back. 

Oh you poor Vihaan, now lets see what you will do. But in the meantime, the first explosion is going to happen in VR mansion in the form of arrest of Aryan Raisinghania.

Raima with the help of her people had kept few kilos of drugs in Aryan's car. And then gave a complaint as an anonymous caller.😈😈 

Furthermore,  a video of Aryan trying to misbehaving with a girl after getting drunk. This is just the start she made sure he will not be bailed at any cost. And to be kept in the most smelly and stuffed up jail.😈😈

PS- Raima and Vihaan miss and hit meeting.  Tell me your thoughts should I continue this story or not.