Chapter 22

Chapter 22- A New Beginning 

Vansh was angry, he had enough of her cold and hot behavior with him. He grabs her arms and says

Va- I am not giving you a divorce.😡😡

Ri- Vansh, calm down and leave me, i will explain everything. He leaves her arms.

Listen to me, our relationship started on lie, it was based on fulfilling some else's revenge. We only lied, hurt and backstabbed each other. You have to understand that the spy Riddhima is dead.

This Riddhima wants a clean start, she wants to accept you with all your flaws and darkness, and hopes that you will accept her flaws too.

For this the relationship has to start afresh. No more lying and hiding stuff, just truth love care  and respect nothing else. 😇😇🙏🙏

Va- Fine as you wish. But this time i am not allowing you to fall in love with anybody okay😈😈

Ri- Alright, can i stay with you tonight. There are something else i want to share with all your family members. 

Va- Sure. 🥰🥰 I missed you. 

The next day everyone was gathered in the living room. Everyone in the living room was confused, Riddhima had changed again overnight, she seems the same meek and caring girl. Unlike Raima who seems Cold and Calculative. Riddhima took the centre stage, 

Ri- Today i want to say something, when i fell from the cliff, there was another person who took care of me. But i was still having suicidal tendencies, so i tried to kill myself again, for few months i was in a coma.

The girl who saved me was my twin, she didn't knew i existed, nor i knew that she existed. Whatever happened in this house for the last few days, was her trying to teach you a lesson.

I- wow you and your sister all are the same, taking revenge from us just because Vansh bhai hurt you.

Va- Ishani, whatever her sister did was an eye opener atleast i got to know who is my real family.

You all are with me for my money. You are always angry that i love and support Riddhima more, but have you ever put aside your own ego to come and talk to me.

Riddhima where is your sister? And what is her name.?

Rishabh- Riddhima!!!

Ri- Dad what happened and where is Raima?

Rishabh- She went back to London, she said that she needed some time for herself. And she left a letter for you.

Everyone was shocked when Riddhima showed them, Raima's picture, she was exactly like the Riddhima who was staying here. Riddhima was sad that she had gone without saying anything but she understood. She went home with Rishabh after a long goodbye to Vansh.

In their room Riddhima was reading the letter left by Raima.

Dear Riddhima, 

I know you are probably angry with me, that i had gone back to London, but i think it is for the best. These past few weeks had been very emotional for me. You wanted to know who was the other person who was important to me, it is Vihaan. 

He has become my friend, and someone i like , but i don't think I deserve him. Our friendship is based on lie, and any relation based on a lie will never flourish. If we ever become friends it is because we know each other, without any lie.

And i am going to be away for long time but i just wanted to say, don't forgive Vansh easily. Bande ko thoda tadapana😈😈😈

Yours loving Sister 

Raima.

PS- enjoy all the love and care dad will shower on you once i come back, it is all mine.🤣🤣😈😈😈

Vihaan was in his room,still shocked by Riddhima's revelations. He was always feeling guilty for having some unknown feelings for her.

But turns out it was not her. It was her sister. He wished he could have talked to her once. So he could recognize what is this feeling ? Did he like her? Or he did fell in love with her?😲😲😲🙈🙈

PS- So, our Raima needs some time, and Riddhima and Vansh are getting a divorce, but they will be back together. 

And the next chapter is the last chapter of the story.  Thank you all so much for the love, affection you showed to this story.