Chapter 11

Chapter 11- Return of Sunny.

Raima's flashback 

Sunny was drinking coffee in his favorite cafe. He didn't know what to do next, all the money Vansh had given him was finished.

He cannot go back there since he was 'dead'. He was suddenly startled a man in black suit sat in front of him gave him a phone which and said the caller wants to speak to you. 

Rai- Hello Mr. Sunny, how are you?

S- How do you know my name.?

Rai- That's my business,  i have a deal for you. The man puts a blank cheque on the table.

-Fill the amount of money you require and don't you dare be over smart. The money will be transferred to your account. 

You just have to go back to VR mansion and tell the truth of why you left Ishani

S- And if i don't ?

Rai- Well then you can rot in hell for all i care. I am giving you a solid deal, money and ticket to be out of India before Vansh can do anything to you.  So do we have a deal😈😈

S- Yes.

Rai- Good see you tomorrow at VR mansion.

Present 

Raima was enjoying the looks everyone was giving Vansh. Sunny started telling the truth 

S- Vansh ko shaq tha ki Riddhima was a spy and he wanted her to stop questioning about Ragini and wanted to know who was helping him. So i pretended to help her.

On the other hand he gave me lots of money to run from the wedding and leave Ishani. Islye we did the whole me being dead drama.

I am sorry Riddhima ki meri wajah everyone had blamed you for my death.

Rai- Why are you saying sorry 😡😡, Vansh should be sorry. Why did you have to do such drama. You could easily told Ishani the truth she would have trusted you.

And since you have so many people under you couldn't ask them to find proof of Sunny's infidelity. 

And also after knowing the truth you stayed quite. Even now i could see the question in your eyes when Ishani questioned my character. 😭😭

Raima couldn't control herself, she will destroy her plan if she stays her for a minute. She goes back to her room.

Sunny apologized to Ishani and went away from there and as promised by Raima he had gotten the money and a ticket to America. 🤭🤭🤭

Raima was actually starting to have a headache with all that was happening. Man this family was a bunch of cheap and shallow people. Vansh came to the room and knocked on the door. 

Rai- Please Vansh i am not in a mood to talk.

Va- I wanted to say i am sorry,  mein apne plan karab nahi karna chahtha islye never told anyone about Sunny death.

Rai- Tell me, did you for once thought that maybe Vihaan and i were having some relation?

Va- looks away.

Rai- I got my answer. Your method was wrong, and what was more wrong that you never bothered to tell your own wife the plans you made.

We dont have trust on each other. And till the time we fully trust each other we can never be happy. Anyways i am tried good night 🤨😒☹

Vihaan felt bad, 😭😭😈😈he knows the family trusts Vansh more but his character being butchered by her own sister was jarring. He laughed at the irony that a total stranger who doesn't have any memories of him spoke for him. 

He won't say this but this memory loss might be good thing ,she has become quite bold and it is needed to handle Vansh and this family. 

PS- Bechara Vihaan, so sad dont worry Raima is there, hehe unknowingly he is becoming attracted to her. 🤭🤭🤭

And do you think what Raima said to Vansh was right.?