Chapter 12

Chapter 12 - Rishabh's birthday. Chachi's plan

Raima was up early, it was Rishabh's birthday and she was baking his favourite chocolate cake. She was missing him a lot, they would have all the junk food on his birthday and a huge party was also kept but that cannot happen here.

Vansh came to the kitchen and saw Riddhima was baking chocolate cake and thought it was for him. He asked

Va- Did you remember my favourite cake is chocolate cake?

Rai- No, it is actually my father's birthday and i wanted to bake a cake for him. Don't worry i have also made some chocolate muffins you can have them.

By the way i am going to meet my father, just wanted to inform you.

Va- No, you are not going. I don't want you to leave the house. 😡

Rai- Vansh🤨 last night i said something about trust. I wont run away, if you want you can send someone behind me like Vihaan or Kabir but i am going 😏😏

Vansh didn't want to send her away, but she was right if he wants to win her back, he will have to start trusting her. And in any case he rather send Vihaan behind her then that idiot Kabir.

Raima was so happy back in her mansion, she ran straight into Rishabh arms,

Rai- Dad!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY 😁😁😁🥳🥳🥳

Rishabh- Thank you dear. So were is my gift?🤔🤔

Rai- Haww, you care more about your gift? Anyway i bought freshly baked chocolate cake for you as a birthday present. 

Vihaan was keeping an eye on Riddhima, she looked so happy and bubbly when she is with her so called Dad. In mansion it was like she had a guard up. Well can't blame her for that.

Raima saw Vihaan standing near the gate. She mocked him playfully saying, Vansh still doesn't trust me. I guess he didn't want to send Kabir. Anyway we can go home now.

They reached home and Raima went straight to her room. The first thing she did was checked her phone for something and as usual she was right.

The video showed Chanchal coming and keeping all her jewellery in Raima's cupboard.  She was pretty sure she wanted to make her a thief.

Well thief she will become😈😈 she took all Chanchal's jewellery put it in a bag, she messaged her men and asked him to deliver the bag to a particular person. She then called a number and said

Rai- I am sending you a bag. Tomorrow when i message you, come with the bag and say that Chanchal Raisinghania had given you the jewellery to polish.

M- Ji Mam

Rai- Thank You. 😈😈

As expected after breakfast Chanchal did the whole drama of not been able to find her Jewellery and everyone's room was searched.

Then she proceeded to do drama of how only Riddhima's room is left and she is sure Riddhima had stolen her jewellery. 

Raima on her part did the acting of feeling sad but said yes to searching her room. She felt satisfied when saw Chanchal face pale, when she realised her jewellery had been actually stolen. 

They were in living room and discussing where the jewellery could have been gone, when their regular jeweler came and said 

JM- Mrs. Raisinghania, yeh lijiye aapki jewellery jo apne mujhe polish karwane ke liye di thi. I am sorry itna time laga.

Chanchal- Mene kab diye tum ko yeh jewellery. 

JM- Aare Madam ji aap kal hi aa kar de ke gaye thi yeh bag. Kaha tha ki ghar mein kuch function hai islye jaldi se polish kar dene.

Chanchal- ( no other option then to say yes) Aare han mein bhul gayi thi.

JM- Acha mein chalte hun.

After he went Dadi reprimands Chanchal for forgetting such a thing and also disturbing everyone and asking to check everyone 's room. But it was Riddhima's response that shocked everyone. 

Rai-  I dont know whether she forget, she wanted to me to be shown as a thief☹☹. You were not eager to search everyone's room. But so happy and excited to search my room. You wanted the jewellery to be in my room.

Just because you people don't like me doesn't mean you can treat me like this. Ishani doesn't respect me, you wanted to prove me a thief. If you people don't want me here then have the courage to ask Vansh to chose between family and me.

I am sure your dedicated pota will always be with you. No matter what happens to me. Now if the drama is over please leave me alone. 

Raima was feeling suffocated, she wanted this revenge to be over soon, because she doesn't want to be in this house for a minute longer. These people don't deserve love,respect and care and most importantly don't deserve her sister. 

Ps- So how like this chapter,  Chanchal and her gold. 

Kabir's deeds are going to be revealed, and a stalker from Raima's past is coming.