Chapter 24

Chapter 24- 2years later

A girl was running all around the house making sure all the arrangements for the marriage were done properly.

It is not everyday Vansh Raisinghania and Riddhima Goenka will get married. She was shouting at the decorator that flowers are not arranged properly.

😱😱😱😡😡

Vihaan entered the house, he was wearing traditional blue - gold, sherwani/kurta pyjama.( i have no idea how wedding dresses work🤣🤣). He took a glass of juice from the server and stood infront of Raima and made her drink that.

Vi- You are exactly like bhai, when he is hungry woh bhi itne scary ho jate hain🤭🤭🤭

Rai- Haha very funny, waise tum yahan kaise? Let me guess, Vansh se raha nahi ja raha hain right. Chalo Video call him.🤭🤭🤣🤣

Vi- He calls Vansh.

Rai- Hello jeeju, apni Mrs ko dekhne ka maan ho raha hain, waise abhi bhi time hain, if you want the more bolder version of Riddhima..i am available. 😈😈

Vi-😡😡

Va- I would have thought about it but Vihaan will kill me, so will Riddhima

Rai- Aww, chalo ab bye, get ready and don't be late.

Raima quickly sends a picture of Riddhima in her bridal wear🥳🙈🙈. The rituals started and this everyone was happy.

First was the varmala, then the pheras and then the pandit asked Vansh to fill sindoor,and tie the nuptial chain. The pandit declared them husband and wife. 🙏🙏😁😁😁.

Riddhima was feeling sad and happy at the same time. Sad that she had to leave, Raima and her dad and happy that she gets to be with Vansh, this time on her own will and without any secret 🥺🥺😁😁

Rai- Di, itne aache din pe no rona dhona.And don't worry you can always come and visit us, nahi toh hum aa jayegaye.😋😋

Ri- Jab teri shaadi hogi na tum pata chalega😒😒😋

The next day Raima had woken up feeling, bittersweet and nostalgic. She was thinking how much has changed in her life, she not only got a sister, but a big brother albeit a grumpy one.

The best part was Ishani too is slowly becoming her friend, Sia and her used to go for outings, she has become much more comfortable and confident in her own skin.

And the most awesome part is her friendship with Vihaan, who knew he was such a flirt, and sometimes a shameless person too. As she was thinking this, her phone popped up with Vihaan's message asking her to meet at the given address.

The address was of a beautiful restaurant near a waterfall and he had booked a secluded place. The whole place was filled with Red and White balloons and rose petals. She was searching for Vihaan, and called out for him.

She turned around and saw him on one knee and looking at her, she was so shocked,

Vi- Raima, you are the best part of my life, with you i can be just Vihaan and not someone's twin. You were there for me when I was happy, sad or angry. You made me a better person.

So, Raima Goenka will you honor me by becoming my wife.😋😋😘😘😍😍

Rai- Vihaan, you taught me to be with your family no matter what, to be always cheerful even if you feel sad, but most of all through you i got so many beautiful friends. So, YES ,YES it will be my honor to be your wife.

Vihaan made her wear the ring and they slowly kissed each other. They had dinner together and went home to announce their decision to everyone.

When Raima started this revenge she never thought, that she would get so much happiness in return, she is forever grateful for everything that happened in her life, especially getting love from her father,sister and especially Vihaan.

PS - Here you go guys, the story is finally completed. I hope you all loved my stories, do give your suggestions, comments.