Chapter 19

Chapter 19 - Playing with death.

Vansh was talking on the phone asking if Sia was okay or not, but no reply. He quickly asked Angre to track her phone and he send the location. He reached the location, the car was badly damaged.

He felt scared both for Riddhima and Sia. He saw Sia and the driver unconscious. The ambulance had also reached there, some good samaritan had called the hospital.

Vansh went behind them in his car,all this time trying to call Riddhima, where was she, wasn't she with sia they said they were going to go shopping together.

The doctor patched up Sia, she was lucky she had only head wound, and some lacerations on the hands. They told Vansh they would keep her for 24 hours and then discharge her.

It was more than 24 hours, Riddhima was no where to be found. Even Rishabh didn't know where she was. He was getting scared first time in his life he didn't want to lose her daughter.

Sia was discharged and she reached home, everyone was waiting for her to tell what happened.

She told him they were coming back from shopping when crash happened and before losing consciousness she saw a man take Riddhima away.

She told them that he had kitten tattoo on his hand. It was Rishabh voice which was the loudest

Ris- WHAT!!!!😡😡😡 I can't believe that bastard is back.

Vi- What do you mean?

Va- Do you know him?

Ris- Yes, Riddhima/Raima had a stalker in her college life. It was her own classmate, he had tried to force himself on her once. But she was able to save herself. He used to call her Kitten.

Vi- (thinking)- If this man even touches a hair on her head i will kill him.

Ris- I had tried to trace her location, but it seems something is jamming the signal.

Va- Give me the nearest location i am going there.

Vi- i am coming with you😈😈, and don't say no because I want to save her, she helped me when i was in danger.

Raima was regaining consciousness, her head was throbbing, but what she felt was that she was tied to a bed.

The room was dark and the only smell was of Cheap perfume. Viren was here he has finally found her. But this time she will show him, she doesn't need a man to save her.😡😡😡😈😈😈

PS- Viren babu is gone 🤣🤣

Dono aa rahe hain to save her , but queen will save herself.