Chapter 8

Chapter 8 - Vansh's  flashback 

Vansh was beyond jealous why is she always with Vihaan, yes what he did was wrong but Vihaan also helped him, why only him she hates. And besides she wronged him as well, she betrayed him as well.

After falling from the cliff and Vihaan saving him, he lived in his trailer. He needed to be one hundred percent sure of his game plan to hurt his betrayers especially Riddhima. She had used his emotions, gotten Ragini killed and gotten Sia hurt as well.

Vihaan as Vansh was there to spy on her also emotionally break her down, even though Vihaan was starting to have doubts and he kept saying Riddhima was innocent, his ego got the better of him.

Riddhima had one day trailed behind Vihaan, and saw him talking to Vansh, she was happy that he was alive but broken that he had hurt her in such a way. That night she had told Vihaan all the truth and with his help, Kabir and AP secrets were out. But Vansh allowed Kabir to live in mansion. 

Vansh coming back and also the family knowing the truth of Vihaan being his twin, and along with everything that had happened had broken her from inside, she sought to end her life where everything was destroyed the same cliff. 

Raima's  flashback

She would be forever grateful that she has got such an amazing dad. But she also wished for a sibling, someone with whom she can do crazy stuff, share her dark secrets etc.

One day she had gone to an art museum, where one of the donors had called him by the name Riddhima, she politely corrected, but this happened 2-3 times, who was this Riddhima, was she her look alike.

She asked help from his detective friend who did background checks on her birth family and turns out she had a twin, it was assumed she was dead.

Her name was Riddhima and she was married to Vansh Raisinghania the businessman who was dying to work with her dad.

She had asked her men to keep an eye on Riddhima and to tell about her whereabouts it was that when she came to know, she had tried committing suicide. Somehow she had fallen into a small ditch she took her to the hospital. 

She was recovering well when Raima introduced herself, and though Riddhima didn't talk too much at first, she told Raima everything that happened to her.

After that she again tried to kill herself and this time it was nearly fatal, she had gone into coma. And that's how she had decided she would destroy the Raisinghania's. 

Present 

Vihaan showed her the guest room, she didn't sleep a wink ,she didn't feel at peace her. She knew she will be tested at all times. She has to become Riddhima, she had fitfully slept, woken up and did pooja like Riddhima did.

She was making breakfast when Vansh came into the kitchen, (😒😒man give me break please). He tried getting close to her, she stopped him saying 

Rai-  i told you, i want to start afresh which means you will be close to me when i feel okay. 

Va- I am sorry, it's hard to stay away from you.

Rai- Well maybe you should have thought that before doing whatever it is you did because of which I lost my memory 😈😈😈

She went from there and deliberately sat close to Vihaan. Dadi asked Riddhima whether she will help her in making arrangements for Ishani's godhbarai and she said yes.

On the other hand Kabir was eyeing her, something is seriously changed about her. He had feeling that she was not Riddhima but someone else. He needs to find out.

PS- well here is the flashback, ab kabir bhi tadane laga hain. Vansh babu she is not your Riddhima 🤭🤭 so please dont be too cozy with her😒😒😘🤣🤣