Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - The botched up meeting. 

After so many days of hit and miss, Vansh would finally able to meet Riddhima, he came to know from Angre that there will be a huge fundraiser and Goenka's are going to be there especially Raima since it's her art collection. 

Vansh had taken Vihaan along, since he needed someone to stop her, if she gets away. The party was was filled with important people, and the art collection was a major hit. He didn't know Riddhima could draw so beautifully. 

Raima was on the balcony watching people appraising her art, she must say it was quite an ego boost and two of her prey had just entered the party. She put on her black mask and walked to the center of the room and clinked her Champagne glass.

Rai- Ladies and Gentlemen, many thanks from the lady who drew the pictures. She won't be able to join us tonight. But for your entertainment she has kept a masquerade party and here are your masks. Do enjoy.

She saw both boys disappointed looks and she relished in their discomfort. Vansh was in terrible mood not only he couldn't meet Riddhima, his time was wasted in this party.

A lady in red gown and black mask approached Vihaan

Rai- May i have this dance?

Vihaan- sure ( Looking here there) and dancing. 

Rai- I must say my ego is hurt. 😈😈 A beautiful women in your arms and you are looking here and there.

Vihaan- I was searching for someone. 

Rai- Oh i know, the person you are searching will be in the upstairs restaurant. 

The lights went out all of a sudden and Raima left the place to reach the roof top. Vihaan found a card in his hand, saying to come alone to the roof. He reached the roof and Raima was standing there.

Rai- Why are you and your brother following me around ?😡😡

Vi- Riddhima..

Rai- I am not Riddhima, baar mujhe iss naam se bulne se sachiye nahi badlegi. I am Raima Goenka.

Vi- Dekho tum Riddhima hi ho, you had an accident and you have lost your memory iska fayda Mr. Goenka utha rahe hain, please trust me

Rai-(slaps him)- 😡😡How dare you he is my father and i am warning you to stay away from me.

She was shivering and feeling dizzy by the time, she finished talking to him. She suddenly fell in Vihaan's arms, he carefully carried her to her room.

All this was seen by Vansh, he was Angry and Jealous that Vihaan was touching her, and why was she talking to him and not even recognizing any romantic gestures that he did.

Raima knew after last night, Vansh will directly come to her house and that is what happened exactly she was having her Coffee in bed when she heard his voice.

Va- Riddhima come out right now!!!

Rishabh- Mr Raisinghania, where are your manners, yeh kya tarika hain mera ghar mein ghusne ka.

Va- You stay away from my Riddhima, she is mine.😈😈😈😡😡😡😡

Rishabh- Get out of my house. 

Rai(acting timid) - Dad kya hua? And who is this?

Va- Riddhima mein Vansh hun, tumhara Vansh (trying to touch her).

Rai- (clutches her head) - Stay away, you are someone who causes me nightmares, don't come near me and she suddenly passes out.

PS'- Will Vansh force 'Riddhima' to come home? Or will Vihaan ask her? And you like the jealous streak of Vansh