Chapter 17

Chapter 17- How, what, why?

Vansh was angrily pacing in his room, since the time, Riddhima had lost her memory she has become close to Vihaan.

Even though he is his twin, but Riddhima is off limits for him. He will have to chose between His brother or Riddhima's friendship. 

Raima was in her room, thinking of all the revenge she has taken, Aryan still locked up in jail, chacha and chachi gone, Kabir dead, Ishani basically non existent.

Only Vansh was left. But hurting him was difficult not because she felt anything for him but because he was the husband of her sister. She doesn't know what to do. 

Vihaan was sitting in the pool side area with Raima, when Vansh came there.

Va-(clapping)- Wherever i look, i mostly find the both of you together 😡

Rai- We are friends Vansh what is wrong in that?

Va- Well, before we get to that. You promised me to tell how you found out about Vihaan. 

Rai- 😑😑 I got a call from an unknown number, threatening me and Vihaan's life. I had my father's men track down Vihaan's number and told them to meet me there. I went first to search Vihaan then my men came and saved us. That is the truth. 

Va- Thank you for telling me the truth. 

Vi- Why were you looking for us?🤨🤔

Va- To ask you to stay away from Riddhima. She is my wife not your's because of you i can't spend any time with her 😡😡

Rai- Vansh is this the way to speak with your brother. 

Vi- No he is right Riddhima. 

Rai- No, he is not. Think from a different perspective, if he had a female best friend and i asked him to stay away. He would have joked, that i was jealous. 

In this house only you are the only person who talks to me like a normal person. Even you Vansh were not even concerned about me. All you wanted to know was why i with Vihaan.

Is this how you want to show me you are changed. Tomorrow someone else will posion your mind against us and you will listen to them rather than us. Listen to me, if you do anything to jeopardize my friendship i will never forgive you. 

And you Vihaan, you don't have to be so mahaan, if you really don't want to be my friend have the guts to say it on my face. Not because Vansh is ordering.

You have the right to make your decisions. I cant believe you Vansh that you don't even feel a bit guilty ,something serious could have happened to your brother today.

If i hadn't reached there, instead of making a deal or ordering your brother ,Vansh you would have been arranging his funeral. 

By the time Raima had finished talking, she was huffing. Screw them both, she had allowed herself to feel something for Vihaan, if can't stand up to his brother then she shouldn't be with him. She won't talk to either them from now. Her only focus will destruction of Vansh.☹😒😒😡😡😈😈

PS- Uh-oh Raima is hurt, what do you think about What Raima said?

And how will they feel when Raima will ignore them.