Chapter 18

Chapter 18 - Total Avoidance 

True to her word Raima had been avoiding not just Vansh and Vihaan, but whole of the family except Sia.

Like Riddhima they too have become fast friends. Sia too liked interior designing, and they would talk on it. Raima would give her suggestions but not over do it.

Vihaan had tired to speak with her for a few times but royally avoided him. She was more pissed off due to Viren, constantly calling her, leaving her messages etc.

She also is trying to think what other way could inflict pain on Vansh. She found one way, but only she knows how much painful it will be for her as well. She went to Riansh's room took all of Riddhima's dress and all her things. And brought it to the living room.

There was a huge drum with burning coal inside, everyone was confused as to what was happening then they saw Riddhima coming down with a bag. Vansh was the first to ask

Va- Riddhima, what are you doing?

Rai- You wanted a clean slate right, so all these things are a part of my past. The past which i forgot. So it is better to destroy these as well.

She burned Riddhima's wedding dress, the dresses gifted by Vansh. All the gifts given by him was burned. There was no trace of Riddhima left.

Rai- The Riddhima that came to your house as a spy, that unwillingly became your wife, and the one that betrayed you is dead and burnt. There is only this Riddhima now no one else.

Raima ran to her room, tears were flowing through her eyes, she had destroyed everything but a picture of Riddhima smiling happily.

But today was necessary Vansh needed to suffer the mental agony of losing everything of a person, he had fake died and used his twin to do the dirty work. But for her sister, she lost the one person who cared and loved him. 

The look of destruction on his face, him falling down on his knees and crying, it was like a balm to her aching heart. The next day Raima got the best news of her, Riddhima had woken up and was asking for her.

She was over the moon, she had gone shopping with Sia, and was coming back to the mansion when she got the call. Sia was just going to ask what happened when, suddenly a car crashed into them.

Sia's head was throbbing in pain, she saw Raima unconscious. She was feeling dizzy but before succumbing to darkness she saw a man with a kitten tattoo on his hand taking Raima away from the wreckage. Sia had also dialled her brother's number before losing consciousness. 

PS- So, the story is heading towards it end.

Riddhima is awake, and Raima is kidnapped and what do you think Raima burning Riddhima things.

(Scene inspired by revenge track🤭🤭🤭)