Chapter 4

Chapter 4 -  Father's love

Rishabh nursing a whiskey when felt a glare on his back. Raima had come to discuss next part of the plan, and here was drinking Whiskey which meant he will question her more rather than simply helping. And her gut instinct was right he asked

Ris- What are you doing Raima? I know you didn't have any headaches yesterday. Why did you create such a ruckus.?

Rai- Dad, i cant tell you everything but i will tell you this that some people have hurt someone special to me. And i want to punish them.

Ris- Look, i wont stop you from doing anything but i need you to promise me that you will not lose yourself. Take this from me, revenge can make you bitter. I dont want to lose my precious little girl. 

Rai- I promise dad. Accha now my plan is you need to call Vihaan Raisinghania and tell him to meet you. You will then subtly threaten him to stay away from me.

And also you will have to act like you are nervous and hiding something. You also need to act like you're on call with someone telling them to keep giving me medication so that i don't get my memory back. Also make sure to mention the name Riddhima. 😁😁😁

Ris- My my you are definitely my daughter. Someone must have pissed you off seriously. Well alright, i will put your plan in motion. 

Rai- Thanks Dad 🙈🙈🙈

Rishabh had called Vihaan and asked him to meet him alone in a nearby cafe. He had reached the venue, and he didn't have to act nervous he was already nervous. It had been a long time since he had done such subterfuge but his daughter needed him, and he will not let her down.

He was drinking Coffee when Vihaan sat down, he asked 

Ris- I hope my PA was able to help you understand the terms of our deal.

Vihaan- Yes, he was i am happy to work with you.

Ris- There is something else we need to talk about. I would really appreciate if you don't speak to my daughter like that ever again. She is very sensitive and emotional person. 

Maybe it was your misunderstanding but she is not some Riddhima you were talking about she is my Raima. People didn't know but it has been exactly 3 months since she returned to India. 

Vihaan was stunned, the coincidence is so glaring, it had 3 months since Riddhima fell of the cliff. Also Mr. Goenka is acting so nervous ,usually he as tough as nails and why does he keeping looking at his phone.

Rishabh received a call and Vihaan can see the change in his demeanor. He excused himself but he knew Vihaan might be following him. He started talking 

Rishabh- I told you to be careful.  No one needs to know that the girl living in my house is not Raima. She had died a couple of years ago. 

It was sheer luck that i found her look alike, but her memories need to go. Those medicine help us to keep her in control. And yesterday due to your negligence all our plans would have been destroyed. 

Riddhima should never come to know about our plans or that she is a pawn in my game 😈😈

Vihaan was shocked and disgusted, his instinct was right it was Riddhima. He went back to his seat. And when Rishabh returned he took off. He needs to know more about Rishabh Goenka and it's time Vansh came back in the game. He won't allow his Riddhima to become a pawn again.

PS- So did Rishabh act alright 😜😜😜

And now what will Vansh and Vihaan  do?